Overall Satisfaction with Harri
We are using Harri for managing 8 restaurants in the DMV area. Over 350 employees are being processed. The software is being used for hiring, onboarding and managing employees. We are using it for implementing new policies, re-verification of current employees and onboarding of new employees. Harri is reminding the whole team on employee evaluation which is very helpful when you are part of a big team that grows more weekly. One of the most powerful tools that can be used in the industry!
- I9 is filled up with machine accuracy. The fact that it is not possible to override the system and hire someone without a proper and valid work permit, makes our lives more relaxed.
- Adding a new policy is done within a couple of hours... for the company that has close to 400 employees.
- Reporting is quick and very easy to handle. All of your data can be pulled from the phone!
- Managing interviews and handling hiring is extremely fast. everything is being done through three clicks.
- Machines are accurate in the amount that the user wants. Train your management to be technology-friendly and there will be no problems at all.
- Faster hiring and applicant process management.
- Legal cover is on a whole new level.
- All of the documentation is on your phone. For each employee in the company.
This is probably the best part of Harri. People who work and implement the software are there for you literally every day in a matter of 15 minutes.
Do you think Harri delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Harri's feature set?
Did Harri live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Harri go as expected?
Would you buy Harri again?