Likelihood to Recommend
iMIS is great for membership associations who need one place. I love their contact database, I just wish we could pull reports easily from their system and publishing would not freeze when making changes to our website. Everything that does work correctly is really easy to set up.
Director in MarketingNon-Profit Organization Management Company, 1-10 employees
- Flexibility and Customization: iMIS is like a tailored suit. We track all kinds of information and it gives us the ability to customize our screens, add custom fields, and build out the navigation to mirror actual data processing and workflows.
- API: iMIS is like a box of legos. Not only do you get what’s pictured on the box, but the API gives us the ability to adapt it, add new bricks (custom apps), and extend it beyond its original design. We have created several new modules that solved our Gap Analysis identified during our product evaluation process.
- Great Support: Our relationship with ASI like a good marriage. They provide great support and they listen to their customers. Their product team also does sprint reviews and invites customers to participate and have a voice in the product road map.
- The iMIS integration process could use some improvement. Integrating iMIS with 3rd party applications can be challenging. This is an area where my company, Organized Bits, is working to help the community. We have built an integration platform solves this problem.
As a fundraising professional, I would highly recommend Raiser's Edge and Advance 9.8 over iMIS as true donor databases.
Return on Investment
- Ability to keep track of membership
Manager in OtherReligious Institutions Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?