Overall Satisfaction with iMIS Engagement Management System
We use iMIS Engagement Management System as our AMS, so it plays a key role in our membership management, event management, financials, product sales, and more. It does a little bit of everything for our organization. We are also in the process of integrating it with our new marketing automation platform, which will be a great addition to our marketing toolkit.
- Display member information
- Pull lists of contacts/companies
- Provide our member services team a quick snapshot of information they can reference when on a call with someone
- It would be nice if it was easier to upgrade without having to use so many patches
- All the features in one version should be available in another (web version vs desktop)
- Ability to run more reports without having to know SQL
- It's been a consistent AMS tool for our organization for nearly 20 years, so that brings a level of familiarity and comfort-ability for staff.
- By integrating with marketing automation, we will see a series of automated messages reach members who are due to renew and those who have just joined. We expect to see this lead to a higher renewal rate and see an increase in member engagement.
- On the negative side of having had the iMIS Engagement Management System for so long, we have had to customize it so much over the years that it's a bit of a patchwork feel. We haven't lost functionality, but it has cost us some efficiency doing it that way.
I wasn't involved with the selection process, but for anything that I have experience with that is specifically for associations, iMIS Engagement Management System stacks up pretty well. It doesn't compare well to the others like a Salesforce or Marketo, but it's not really meant to. Many times those products are out of the price range for associations.
Do you think iMIS Engagement Management System delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iMIS Engagement Management System's feature set?
Did iMIS Engagement Management System live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of iMIS Engagement Management System go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy iMIS Engagement Management System again?
iMIS Engagement Management System is well suited for associations or other non-profits that operate without a lot of bells and whistles. So far in my experience if you want to do more sophisticated operations, marketing in my specific role, then iMIS Engagement Management System may not be the best AMS. It does the basics well but the more high-powered you want to get then the more it's going to cost by having your vendor of choice to work to enhance or upgrade what you have.