Likelihood to Recommend
McGraw-Hill Connect is most suitable for a classroom where students have been taught to work independently, and are motivated to improve their math skills. It is less appropriate for classrooms where students' levels are very low, and where students are generally discouraged and have given up. Despite being an overall independent program, McGraw-Hill Connect requires some support from adults to get each student started.
Employee in OtherEducation Management Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- Integration with Canvas is seamless and easy to use.
- Assignment completion, for students, is straightforward and easy to use.
- The SmartBook allows students to read as they are tested with questions and this helps them learn the material easily without having first trying to read, memorize a chapter and then answer questions.
- Difficult navigation upon sign-in
- Too many choices per chapter - difficult to know which part to select to walk through assignments with students
McGraw-Hill Connect 8.7
Based on 3 answers
From having online coaching sessions to workshop presenters, we've had great support from McGraw-Hill Connect. Their resources are always available.
We looked at several different competitors before adopting McGraw-Hill Connect. While they all had their own strengths and weaknesses, they all offered similar services. However, Connect offered SmartBook and we felt that was a huge differentiator. Connect also has the most in-depth and customizable reporting. Finally, we found after adopting that Connect has great implementation services.
Return on Investment
- Improved efficiency from analysts looking to speed up the time it takes to do certain tasks.
- Less waste on searching and researching how to do certain concepts.
- Negative impact is use by individuals that can learn better through other methods that don't require activities.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?