What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
If what you want is to share your files on the web, in forums or only among friends, MEGA is a great tool for you because you can upload, share and download large file at fast speeds. Now if what you want is not to share, but only to make a backup of your files, MEGA is equally good and functional, since it provides more than enough space (50GB) so you can store all your files and documents.The only bad thing is the download and upload speeds are variable and are not always the best; on many occasions you will find that it is very slow, but luckily, from my experience this only lasts a few minutes and then it will return to being as fast as ever.
- Very fast upload and download rate.
- Lots of space for little money. Even in the free version, they give you more space than other clouds (50GB)
- It has an encryption system so your files cannot be published by third parties.
- Has mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows phone
From my experience both are very good, but they are also very different. MediaFire has managed to survive regardless of all the problems that it's had, but at some point it fell short, not in speed because it is really fast, but in the space that provides. That's where MEGA totally wins, since almost no one can compete with its free 50GB and the 200GB you get in the cheapest paid version.
Return on Investment
- You can create backups without needing to occupy the cloud you share with other workers.
- You can share large files quite quickly. Also, those who receive the link can access the file in just a few minutes.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?