MEGA International headquartered in France offers enterprise architecture management and modeling software, and a governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) platform.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/7K/Dt/2IP51WTEEBFV.jpegUpload, share and download at the speed of light.MEGA is one of the best cloud storage services that exist at the moment. I usually use it to store and share information and files with users of certain forums, as well as with my FB contacts. I like to use this option since I do not have to limit myself in the size of files that I upload and share, I just have find/create the file I want and simply upload it to share it with the world. With respect to my work, I have also uses MEGA for that, especially when the created video files are very large to share via email. With MEGA, I can email a download link and also keep the file stored in my cloud if I want to share it again later, or if I accidentally delete it from my PC.,Very fast upload and download rate. Lots of space for little money. Even in the free version, they give you more space than other clouds (50GB) It has an encryption system so your files cannot be published by third parties. Has mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows phone,Sometimes the download rate drops by a lot, so the downloads take much longer.,9,You can create backups without needing to occupy the cloud you share with other workers. You can share large files quite quickly. Also, those who receive the link can access the file in just a few minutes.,MediaFire,Google Drive, MediaFireThe best software to define enterprise architecture, easy to use and easily customizableToday Mega is used to map processes, create connectionions between process and business services and from between business services and applications. In the future, we are planning to connect applications and infrastructure. We are using TOGAF, Process, architecture and we plan to use strategic and data governance modules. From MEGA, we generate a web site, the service catalog accessible by our client end partners.,Define business architecture Design processes Tailoring business services attributes,API for external use Query engine (join between metaclass) Export tools Web site generator,10,Only positive impact in all departments,Enterprise Architect,Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, Polarion, CA CMDB
MEGA

MEGA Reviews

MEGA
Filter 11 vetted MEGA reviews and ratings
antonio lopez profile photo
November 01, 2018

MEGA Review: "Upload, share and download at the speed of light."

• Very fast upload and download rate.
  • Lots of space for little money. Even in the free version, they give you more space than other clouds (50GB)
  • It has an encryption system so your files cannot be published by third parties.
  • Has mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows phone
  • Sometimes the download rate drops by a lot, so the downloads take much longer.
If what you want is to share your files on the web, in forums or only among friends, MEGA is a great tool for you because you can upload, share and download large file at fast speeds. Now if what you want is not to share, but only to make a backup of your files, MEGA is equally good and functional, since it provides more than enough space (50GB) so you can store all your files and documents.
The only bad thing is the download and upload speeds are variable and are not always the best; on many occasions you will find that it is very slow, but luckily, from my experience this only lasts a few minutes and then it will return to being as fast as ever.
Read antonio lopez's full review
Marco Riva profile photo
November 02, 2017

MEGA Review: "The best software to define enterprise architecture, easy to use and easily customizable"

• Define business architecture
  • Design processes
  • Tailoring business services attributes
  • API for external use
  • Query engine (join between metaclass)
  • Export tools
  • Web site generator
MEGA is well suited for

• Service Architecture definition
  • Service relationships
  • Service that supports process and vice versa
  • Business process definition
  • Definition of Business Entities
  • Management of business entities
  • Business Entity managed by services
  • Creation of service reports

MEGA is less appropriate for:

• Business Service management information (who is “developing, responsible, etc.” for business services)
  • Business services contracts