With respect to my work, I have also uses MEGA for that, especially when the created video files are very large to share via email. With MEGA, I can email a download link and also keep the file stored in my cloud if I want to share it again later, or if I accidentally delete it from my PC.
- Very fast upload and download rate.
- Lots of space for little money. Even in the free version, they give you more space than other clouds (50GB)
- It has an encryption system so your files cannot be published by third parties.
- Has mobile apps for iOS, Android, and Windows phone
- Sometimes the download rate drops by a lot, so the downloads take much longer.
The only bad thing is the download and upload speeds are variable and are not always the best; on many occasions you will find that it is very slow, but luckily, from my experience this only lasts a few minutes and then it will return to being as fast as ever.
MEGA Review: "The best software to define enterprise architecture, easy to use and easily customizable"
Today Mega is used to map processes, create connectionions between process and business services and from between business services and applications. In the future, we are planning to connect applications and infrastructure. We are using TOGAF, Process, architecture and we plan to use strategic and data governance modules. From MEGA, we generate a web site, the service catalog accessible by our client end partners.
- Service Architecture definition
- Service relationships
- Service that supports process and vice versa
- Business process definition
- Definition of Business Entities
- Management of business entities
- Business Entity managed by services
- Creation of service reports
MEGA is less appropriate for:
- Business Service management information (who is “developing, responsible, etc.” for business services)
- Business services contracts
- Business services performance management
MEGA Scorecard Summary
MEGA Technical Details