Likelihood to Recommend
Perfect for new hire onboarding and asynchronous training of employees. Great for tracking employees' learning paths.Analytics and oversight lend themselves to courses whose content is developed on the platform.MindTickle is not a for-profit LMS as it has no e-commerce engine.
- Being hosted on a multi-tenant, SaaS platform, we rely upon MindTickle to maintain the infrastructure necessary to deliver training around the globe with the necessary performance. Because everyone is also on the latest version, it's easy to communicate with MT Support and other customers. Since MindTickle Dev is focused on only one version, it enables them to deliver new features at a rapid pace. They are very responsive to requests for enhancements that benefit the community of users.
- The product is very user-friendly, and MindTickle leadership benchmarks themselves against the best consumer products companies to deliver easy-to-use features such as gamification.
- MindTickle fully exposes their APIs and partners with companies like Okta, using cutting edge standards such as SCIM to greatly reduce user management overhead and expedite on- and off-boarding. They also offer a rules engine that enables us to auto-assign people to specific groups based on their profiles and direct them to bespoke content.
- More granular roles & permissions are in progress that will greatly reduce the number of administrators and provide important reporting improvements.
- The analytics engine is rapidly evolving, but it needs the deliver the power and flexibility of consumer SW apps.
- Development of a user community and a conference will be very useful in disseminating best practices and training.
- Work with Okta to enable Group Push from Okta to MindTickle which we already use with other apps.
Mindtickle does everything. They're a jack of all trades. This means that they aren't particularly strong in one aspect, but they provide all the features we need. This means we don't have to have several different systems to accomplish what we do.
Administrator in OtherComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?