<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.6 out of 100
Based on 25 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
MindTickle is good for training and videos that help users transition into an organization well informed and ready to perform. MindTickle is really diverse and can be customized for any kind of Q&A needed for each different company. MindTickle seems most appropriate for engaging users with a tutorial and question kind of teaching, which I feel is the best way to learn
- Very user friendly interface: always so easy to figure out what to click and where to find it
- Can keep track of where others are at: You can receive badges and medals as you go along in trainings, and can see how many points your colleagues has which lets you know if you're falling behind.
Employee in MarketingComputer Networking Company, 5001-10,000 employees
- It does seem like the mobile app isn't quite as functional as the online browser, although I have used it.
- It can be kind of hard to find things if the folder is very big. Sometimes the search doesn't pull up quickly.
Account Manager in SalesComputer Software Company, 1001-5000 employees
Based on 13 answers
I guess it would be great. I have not needed to utilize the customer support team since I have been using the MindTickle platform. I would say that a good thing. But on the flip side, I am just one user. I would imagine people who are actually putting in the content deal with customer support more regularly for any issues on how the product is operating.
Overall, I have not used other software like MindtTckle, but I believe that my company chose them because they are effective in what they do. The software is extremely user-friendly, and provides an experience that is useful and productive. I would recommend this to anyone or any company looking for an easier method to train.
Return on Investment
- It seems to accomplish what we use it for (Sales & Product training and updates).
- Shorter sections with quick updates/training are easier to consume and are retained for longer.
- Every rep is required to complete monthly sales updates through the platform and are tested on it, so our goal of 100% training is mostly accomplished.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?