Highspot is a sales content management software solution offered by Highspot.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/bG/NM/TD0CW2G3NBQ0.PNGHigh on HighspotWe use it primarily in the sales and marketing department, but other departments can request access. We use highspot in 2 primary ways; as a repository for internal documents and as a way to manage our delivery of case studies, white papers and success stories to prospects. Internally, it is very easy to find all of the SOP's, reference documents and other relevant sales related information. Externally, it makes tracking responses very easy and we can see clearly what impact our sales strategy is having and what topics are getting the most traction.,Outlook Plug-In is very easy to use and allows users to easily access Highspot content Highspot provides instant feedback when an email is opened and data about the length of time the reader spent in the document. Overall ease of use. Highspot is very easy to use and navigation is very intuitive.,The mobile platform is not as user-friendly, missing some of the ease of use from a mobile device. The Help section is not as comprehensive or accurate. Often a search yields answers that are not relevant to the issue trying to be resolved. Content can only be sorted alphabetically or by date, it would be useful to be able to sort by author or department as well.,9,We have seen a positive ROI with efficiency. Our reps know where to go look for internal documents, as well as case studies, white papers, brochures so they do not need to ask their manager or colleagues for help. The analytics have also provided a positive ROI because we can see which activities generate responses and can tailor our days to fit the most productive activities. We have also seen a positive ROI in engagement. Highspot makes it easy to share content with prospects and our reps have embraced that as a part of the prospecting process. One negative, and it is a consistent theme with a lot of sales teams, Highspot has made it almost too easy to share and some reps rely too heavily on those communications and are hesitant to pick up the phone. We (the sales leadership team) see Highspot as a piece of the puzzle, not the whole solution and do not want reps relying on Highspot as their only outreach.,Showpad and DocSendHighspot will drastically improve production and reduce frustration for your sales teamOur sales and marketing teams use Highspot to manage/update/share content within the organization as well as with our customers and potential customers. Highspot also provides us with valuable insight as to the best content to share with our customers and the best time to do so.,Sales and Marketing Content Management Customer Engagement and Analytics Ease of Use Outlook Integration Flexibility in the organization of content,They make things so easy in content management that I wish they could design tools to replace all my point software solutions,10,Drastic reduction in time searching for, updating, and sharing content Several closed won opportunities attributed to Highspot content tracking and analytics feature,MS SharePoint and Dropbox,Salesforce Lightning, ZoomInfoAttached and SoldThe best way we use Highspot is as a repository of content. I have it connected to my email so I can easily centralize, tag, and send out whitepaper content or demo resources.,Search content Creating campaigns Easily tagging to email,Content expansion Folders for content Teaching users,9,More sales opps Easier learning for products Less searching,NetSuite, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, HubSpot, Concur Expense, Xactly Incent, Fuze, GoToMeeting, Zoom, ZOOM Quality Management Suite, Asana, Google Drive, Confluent Cloud, lynda.com, CultureIQ, Samanage, Greenhouse, Code42 (formerly CrashPlan), JIRA Service Desk and Slack,Concur Expense, Slack, Domo, Samanage, Google Drive, AsanaTracking with HighspotOur company uses Highspot throughout our nation-wide sales organization. HIghspot allows a central access point for sales materials and provides instant notifications when clients, or prospective clients, view our proposals.,Proposal Tracking. Highspot sends notices whenever emails are opened & viewed. I know immediately when a prospective client views a proposal. It also provides specific information on which pages are viewed and how much time each page is viewed.,I'm sure there are areas for improvement, but I'm at a loss at the moment to recommend changes.,9,I'm not privy to the subscription cost of this service so I cannot comment on the ROI. However, I will say that the sales staff in our local office has come to rely on Highspot for improving the sales process.,Microsoft Office 2016Highspot- I use it because it is helpful!! I wouldn't use it if it wasn't :)Our entire sales team across the company uses Highspot for all of our sales support materials. It has helped streamline the process of getting important information out to our clients.,Organizes all of our sales information so we can easily send out to clients Easy to send information through the Highspot plug-in for Gmail Easy to track who has opened our emails and viewed the information,No areas for improvement that I have found No areas for improvement that I have found,9,I am not sure of exact numbers but it has had a positive impact on my sales production.,
Highspot

Highspot Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Highspot
Filter 29 vetted Highspot reviews and ratings
Martyn Baker profile photo
June 25, 2018

User Review: "High on Highspot"

• Outlook Plug-In is very easy to use and allows users to easily access Highspot content
  • Highspot provides instant feedback when an email is opened and data about the length of time the reader spent in the document.
  • Overall ease of use. Highspot is very easy to use and navigation is very intuitive.
  • The mobile platform is not as user-friendly, missing some of the ease of use from a mobile device.
  • The Help section is not as comprehensive or accurate. Often a search yields answers that are not relevant to the issue trying to be resolved.
  • Content can only be sorted alphabetically or by date, it would be useful to be able to sort by author or department as well.
I use it extensively in the onboarding process with new reps. It makes my job of onboarding much more efficient because I am able to give new hires the document title and let them look it up on their computer. This serves several purposes; reduction in paper costs for printing docs, reduction in time spent printing, and an immediate familiarization of the reps with how to use the tool. We also use it extensively in prospecting and track the effectiveness of varied approaches so we can refine what works and what does not.
Read Martyn Baker's full review
Kyle Dowling profile photo
June 21, 2018

Review: "Highspot will drastically improve production and reduce frustration for your sales team"

• Sales and Marketing Content Management
  • Customer Engagement and Analytics
  • Ease of Use
  • Outlook Integration
  • Flexibility in the organization of content
  • They make things so easy in content management that I wish they could design tools to replace all my point software solutions
Highspot is hands down the best solution for managing/organizing/sharing content and tracking analytics of customer engagement and content performance. Highspot has lapped our previous solution for content management (Dropbox and Sharepoint) 10x over. Right now their bread and butter is in content management but, hopefully one day they will expand into replacing my other sales tools (Lead management, CRM, etc.) as well!
Read Kyle Dowling's full review
Loren Lund profile photo
June 29, 2018

Highspot Review: "Attached and Sold"

• Search content
  • Creating campaigns
  • Easily tagging to email
  • Content expansion
  • Folders for content
  • Teaching users
Well suited for business development while prospecting. It is not well suited for enablement unless you can assign content to people or tasks.
Read Loren Lund's full review
Sam Cooper profile photo
June 18, 2018

User Review: "Tracking with Highspot"

• Proposal Tracking. Highspot sends notices whenever emails are opened & viewed. I know immediately when a prospective client views a proposal. It also provides specific information on which pages are viewed and how much time each page is viewed.
  • I'm sure there are areas for improvement, but I'm at a loss at the moment to recommend changes.
If your company has a lot of documents, forms, sales materials, etc., Highspot can serve as a central portal for such. Easy access with the ability for each individual to tailor and organize as they wish. Analytics attached provides a nice snapshot of activity.
Read Sam Cooper's full review
Laney Dominick profile photo
June 28, 2018

Review: "Highspot- I use it because it is helpful!! I wouldn't use it if it wasn't :)"

• Organizes all of our sales information so we can easily send out to clients
  • Easy to send information through the Highspot plug-in for Gmail
  • Easy to track who has opened our emails and viewed the information
  • No areas for improvement that I have found
  • No areas for improvement that I have found
I think Highspot is a great tool for any sales organization.
Read Laney Dominick's full review
Andrew Raby profile photo
June 18, 2018

Highspot Review: "It's like the "Google" of your company info, but much more."

Highspot is used across our company and addresses the problem of a one-stop shop for company information. It's the "Google" of our company information.
  • Collection of relevant and pertinent company information.
  • Becomes an easily accessed training hub for videos, one sheeters or other formats.
  • Houses my personal company documents for easy access.
  • No complaints
Easy for proposals, finding creative examples, testimonials, industry information,...etc etc
Read Andrew Raby's full review
Natalie Almeleh profile photo
June 18, 2018

Highspot Review: "Go-To Efficiency Tool"

We have been using Highspot to keep track of clients and make sure we are sending them the most relevant information
  • All of our material is up to date and relevant to our organization at the current time
  • We can see exactly what parts of the resources are most relevant to the client
  • Our sales are more strategic, effective and relevant to our clients with Highspot and that is an invaluable resource to us
  • Highspot is a fantastic tool, it would be great to have a bit more room for organization within the tool,
  • A specific tutorial when getting started as well
Highspot is great when sending multiple resources to a client, and understanding what is important to that specific client
Read Natalie Almeleh's full review
June 15, 2018

User Review: "Highspot - a must-have tool"

Highspot is being used by a large portion of our sales team (all of our 90 Account Executives, not Account Development Representatives). The primary business problem that it addresses is the difficulty in assessing the seriousness of our buyers. Though we'd like to think that we can get an accurate reading of our prospects by ourselves, the reality is that it is often times very difficult to gauge a company's interest.
  • Gives you the ability to see the exact time that a prospect spends on certain pages - this helps to get an even better understanding of what your contact values.
  • It's very easy to search for other content that your co-workers are using
  • "Remix function" - You can edit other people's content and add in pieces of your own in as well. EXTREMELY helpful.
  • Sometimes it doesn't track accurately at all times. Ie: My contact has looked at the material based on a follow-up conversation but highspot didn't record that.
  • It'd be nice if you could see how much time a prospect spends on different parts of a marketing video rather than just being notified that your prospect viewed the video.
  • It'd be nice to "pitch" multiple documents at once without having to do it through a "Template".
Scenarios that it's well suited:
  • follow up materials after a meeting
  • scheduling purposes (ie: If I can see that they haven't even opened a reminder email for a meeting, it's likely they won't attend - this saves me time.)
Scenarios that it's less suited: I have essentially used highspot as an email tracker at times, and it's generally less appropriate/ a lot of manual work for this.
May 26, 2018

Highspot Review: "Best collateral tool available"

Highspot is our go-to sales collateral source. Anything on competitors, case studies, market news, product one-sheets, etc., can be easily found on Highspot, inserted into an email, LinkedIn message, or outreach sequence. I no longer have to save hundreds of files and documents on my computer to make sure I have the most up to date collateral.
  • Excellent search capabilities
  • Beautiful interface
  • Amazing integrations with Gmail, LinkedIn, and Chrome
  • Nothing really
Companies who have shared documents need a tool like Highspot. There are more cost-effective tools suited to a smaller organization but if you want something to be adopted easily across an organization, there is no better option.
January 16, 2018

Review: "Highspot extremely helpful for sales enablement and operations teams"

Highspot is being used by our sales and marketing team to help both train and manage the sales enablement process. It's very effective in surfacing content directly to our opportunities in salesforce and helping with version control across our pitch decks. Highspot has made it even easier to upload content to our database that we want our sales reps to use throughout the lifecycle of an opportunity.
  • Very easy to maintain version control of content
  • Allows sales reps to see important marketing content right in salesforce
  • Uses tagging effectively to match content to relevant opportunities
  • Could be easier/more intuitive to create content tags
  • Is a little bit pricey relative to competition
  • Could have a minimize feature in the opportunity in salesforce
Highspot is great for surfacing the content our marketing team creates and provides the most relevant opportunities. It does this in an automated way based on tagging content that is really easy. For us, Highspot is a little less useful for tracking prospect engagement with our content and seeing emails opened or clicked.
Chris Sharpless profile photo
March 23, 2017

Review: "HighSpot - For sharing information internally and with prospects"

The Sales team uses Highspot. It helps us track who is most interested after our demos as well as keeps us from sending large attachments.
  • Tracks Interest from prospects, what slides they are looking at and for how long.
  • If a prospect re engages and looks at something a year later, you will get a notification and know who to reach out to.
  • Easy for prospects to share content internally with each other.
  • Sometimes the links will wear down because of email trackers or other technology. If they can fix that, then this would be a perfect product.
Well suited for meeting follow up. Decent for sending links to prospects, but not the best for mass prospecting because you wouldn't be able to tell who exactly looked at it, if it's the same link to multiple companies.
Read Chris Sharpless's full review
Keshia Carlson profile photo
March 27, 2017

Highspot Review: "Great Sales Tool"

The account executives and leadership at PayScale rely heavily on Highspot to gauge the prospect's interest throughout our sales process. It is absolutely crucial in order to spend our time wisely and close biz. I would highly recommend this platform to anyone selling software, specifically.

• Immediate view notification, allowing me to pick up the phone and know they'll answer.
  • Shows the length of time spent on each content's page, showing me what is most important to them.
  • It is quick to upload content, never to delay my followup.
  • I would like to know on highspot's feed exactly who is viewing it. While it shows in Salesforce, it is limited to if the contact is uploaded in Salesforce.
Highspot is suited for follow up materials, to keep the prospect engaged and understand likelihood of buying.
Read Keshia Carlson's full review
Rachel Goldberg profile photo
March 24, 2017

User Review: "So many high fives for Highspot"

We use Highspot as a sales team to 1) share and organize content internally and 2) streamline how we share content and business cases with our customers. It allows our team to collaborate and improve how we message and present our product/services. As individual sales reps, Highspot provides unparalleled visibility into who and how prospect are engaging with the materials we send them. For our prospects, they're able to access, share, and download content with links or preview emails so their inboxes don't get clogged with big files.
  • Notification and clarity into engagement of content. I get an email notification and platform update when someone opens a PDF and I can see in real-time what page they view and for how long.
  • Search function.
  • Customer Service. The Highspot team is quick to respond, asks for feedback, and is continually making their tool even better.
  • Super simple. It's easy to train users.
  • The zoom in/out is a little wonky.
  • If a tab is left open, the counter continues to mark this as a view. This is the person and not Highspot. I'm pretty sure they've added a kill switch, I don't get notifications of people viewing slides for 10+ hrs anymore.
Anyone that has to send PDFs to an external party, or internally for that matter, could benefit from Highspot.
Read Rachel Goldberg's full review
Alora Rutledge profile photo
March 24, 2017

Highspot: "Less time digging = more time generating revenue!"

Highspot is being used throughout the sales organization to increase the efficiency of identifying and sending relevant materials for both internal and external purposes. It also helps keep resources and documentation organized, therefore saving time when trying to locate and deliver information.
  • Great interface for user-friendly usage
  • Efficient storage of materials
  • Quick and easy sending capabilities directly through the platform
  • The only con I can think of is on my part, which would be needing to use the platform more.
Highspot is well suited when trying to quickly identify and deliver materials. It's less appropriate for documents that I send to prospects regularly, as I just store those in a local folder that is easy to access directly from my email.
Read Alora Rutledge's full review
Logan Toskey profile photo
March 24, 2017

Review: "Highspot - a game changer for inside sales"

Most of [my] organization uses Highspot, but specifically on the sales floor, we use it to store our collateral and our marketing content to easily distribute it to clients. Many of the files we wish to share are too large for an email, but Highspot makes sharing them very simple, also allowing for them to be sorted by category and searched later by key terms which is a huge time savings.
  • Highspot does a great job of storing our marketing content and making it simple to send out to clients.
  • Highspot has very good internal metrics to understand which pieces of content are most popular among clients.
  • Highspot has great search functionality so that I can filter my request a number of different ways.
  • I honestly don't have too much that bugs me about Highspot.
In sales, especially where visuals are needed to assist in the sale of your product, Highspot is a must have in my opinion.
Read Logan Toskey's full review
Cameron Geisler profile photo
March 23, 2017

Highspot Review: "Business Critical"

Highspot is used primarily on the sales and marketing teams. We're using it as a sales enablement tool to help reps better understand the impact that our materials have on people we're interacting with. Rather than aimlessly creating content and hoping it works, Highspot enables us to be more targeted in our approach and focus on what is consistently resonating with people vs. what isn't.
  • Targeted tracking of materials (ie if I send a 4 page PDF and my contact looks at pages 3/4 the most, I have insight into this and I can be more prepared on follow up calls to discuss materials from pages 3-4).
  • Easy to use interface.
  • Integration with Outlook.
  • The whole process of uploading a material and creating a pitch can seem cumbersome at times. But it's worth it.
  • Seeing team-wide statistics on open rate/materials most viewed would be super helpful.
I'm using Highspot daily to upload and track materials that I'm sending out to clients. For example, if I've presented a powerpoint to a team of 3 people, and I follow up in an email with said powerpoint, Highspot allows me to track which pages are getting the most attention. Basically, any sort of material that's getting sent out pre-sale is going to be uploaded and pitched through Highspot!
Read Cameron Geisler's full review
Heather Harrison profile photo
March 23, 2017

User Review: "Every Sales Person NEEDS Highspot!"

Our whole entire sales team (100+) has access to Highspot and we use it every day. Highspot uncovers who is actually interested in our product after we have demonstrations with them. After we have our demonstration, we send our prospects follow up material. Highspot notifies us when the contact opens any material, what pages they looked and for how long in real time! It really allows me to narrow down to my opportunities who are actually interested in our product.
  • Tracks active opportunities in your pipeline.
  • Allows you to contact prospects when they are actively looking at your material.
  • Saves time on prospecting.
  • Nothing, honestly.
Highspot is well suited for Account Executives who are trying to sell their product and also for account managers to help with retention of customers. Highspot is less appropriate for Account Development Reps who are simply trying to book new appointments.
Read Heather Harrison's full review
John McIsaac profile photo
March 23, 2017

Highspot Review: "My favorite tool in the sales arsenal"

Several of our departments here at PayScale use Highspot but I can only speak to my experience with it in sales. In that experience, I can say it is the most user friendly and consistently performing tool at my disposal - outside of maybe my phone. I send all of my follow up materials to prospects via Highspot. It lets me see exactly how engaged that prospect was when they're looking through my follow up docs. When I started here, nobody had to give me a ton of files and explain why I'd send each one. They just told me to search my teammates on Highspot. If I don't have it, somebody else does and I can share it instantly. I love it.
  • Track engagement with shared documents.
  • Share content.
  • Manage content collaboratively.
  • I use it so often to upload individualized content, that I wish there was a template to upload a new item, name it, and relate it to a contact, automatically. It takes me maybe 10 seconds to do that 8 times a day. So I guess that would save me a minute and a half a day.
You just got off the phone with a prospect. They mentioned X, a first for one of your prospects. You don't have any content related to X. You search Highspot for X and one of your colleagues dealt with it last month. They had created and uploaded a relevant piece of content related to X. You save it to your spot and share it with your prospect. Turns out it was relevant to your prospect, they read through it, downloaded it, and now they're a client.
Read John McIsaac's full review
Kyle Gutzler profile photo
March 27, 2017

Highspot Review: "Great for content management"

We use it predominantly for sales. The main purposes are for content management and for content tracking.
  • Tracking customer engagement on content
  • Organization of internal content
  • Collaboration between users to share and revise content
  • Data and analytics could maybe be reported a bit more upfront and automatic
  • Very well suited for a company that has a lot of scattered content
  • Good for anyone that is curious how long customers engage with content and which content works best
Read Kyle Gutzler's full review
Cassandra Liska profile photo
March 23, 2017

Review: "Highspot Helps Me Connect to Relevant Content"

Highspot is being used across our organization for content organization and file sharing. It helps us to create a more collaborative culture of sharing resources.
  • Highspot makes it so simple for me to find the content I am looking for without any frustration.
  • I especially love the way the content is organized so that featured content gets prioritized and it recommends content based on my search history and people I follow.
  • Highspot also allows me to bookmark content and essentially build a library of resources that help me in my day-to-day role.
  • I'd love to see HighSpot integrate with Gmail and/or Google Drive.
I think Highspot is well suited for midsize to larger organizations especially when there's a need to streamline the process for finding and sharing collateral and other resources.
Read Cassandra Liska's full review
Clarissa Snow profile photo
March 23, 2017

Review: "HighSPOT= High--> Save Processes or Time"

PayScale Uses Highspot through multiple departments. It allows for us to internally share content easily whether that is new product information, marketing materials, etc.
  • Places all relevant content used internally and externally in one place/updates across the board.
  • Makes it easy for me to organization my follow up with potential partners.
  • Helps to track engagement of my prospects.
  • Easier editing of existing content within Highspot.
  • Potentially provide templates/content for us.
Easily access and pull relevant content to send to prospests, follow up, or share internal information like product brochures, marketing materials, etc.
Read Clarissa Snow's full review
Alicia Tobin profile photo
March 23, 2017

Highspot Review: "All sales roles need this!"

Highspot is being used by our entire sales department. Highspot helps us in three ways. The first way is that It is solving the problem of identifying how interested a prospect is with purchasing our product. The second way is the tool is managing the content we send to customers. And the third way is they allow communication between teams on best practices of whats working/not working.
  • Tracks usage of our content
  • Enables teams to collaborate
  • Houses all of our internal materials
  • Everything I have had an issue with, they have seemed to address.
Really well suited for sales. Could see it not as well suited for admin type roles.
Read Alicia Tobin's full review
June 02, 2017

User Review: "Highspot hits the spot!"

The entire Customer Care department uses Highspot. This includes Technical Support, Implementation, Professional Services, Project Management and Customer Success. Highspot has given the whole department and each group a single resource for the truth. We have been able to provide a single environment where the latest tool, template, Brainshark content, training and customer facing content is accessible to each member of the department. This saves time by reducing time spent searching for files or asking colleagues. It helps each member deliver more effective services by increasing the confidence that they have access to the latest and greatest content or template.
  • Easy to use and implement.
  • Easy to update and manage on an on-going basis.
  • Phenomenal search feature - quickly returns the right content.
  • Managing users and access controls needs some development. It is clear the front end has been the focus of development because it is very well done. The back end could use some attention for those of us tasked with managing the platform for others.
Any group of sales people or customer service people that need a single repository in which to access updated content and resources can benefit from Highspot. It is well suited for distributed organizations where people are in multiple locations.
March 24, 2017

User Review: "Highspot - Amazing!"

Highspot is used across multiple teams at our company, and it helps me locate resources quickly, so that I can share information with my customers!
  • Store customer facing content
  • Store internal resources
  • House all information in one easy to use cloud-based system
  • Sometimes it's not the easiest to download, but once you get the hang of it- it's fine!
I think Highspot is well suited in sales, marketing, and account management/customer success positions - highspot is great for customer content.
March 24, 2017

User Review: "HighSpot - Great Tool"

Our whole team is currently using highspot to help with reaching out to prospects/leads/etc. I love that we are able to customize each and every deck-link to the individual person we are sending it out to. Overall, one of the best tools in my arsenal.
  • Great and easy to use interface.
  • Customizable slide-deck links
  • Slide-deck "remix" is a great feature.
  • More edit options of slide decks
[Well suited for] Preparing highly customized overviews for potential business partners.

Highspot Scorecard Summary

About Highspot

Highspot is an advanced sales enablement platform, with sales content tools and content analytics. Users can find the most relevant content for each situation, have flexible ways to present content to customers, and gain real-time visibility into whether customers find the content engaging. Highspot sales content tools include asset management, sales playbooks, online presentations, etc. Advanced analytics lets marketing and sales understand how content is performing across the sales cycle and provides actionable insights so pitches and content can be optimized. Highspot aims to close the loop across marketing, sales, and customers, in order to help companies engage more effectively with their audiences.

Highspot Features

Has featureSales Content Management
Has featureOnline Pitching
Has featureSales Performance Analytics
Has featureGuided Selling
Has featureIn-context Sales Training
Has featureSales Email with prospect engagement alerts

Highspot Screenshots