Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Highspot, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Sales Content Management
- Supported: Online Pitching
- Supported: Sales Performance Analytics
- Supported: Guided Selling
- Supported: In-context Sales Training
- Supported: Sales Email with prospect engagement alerts
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
- Manages contnet
- Recommends the content to share
- Manage pitches
- look and feel of pitches
- Timing / Engagement - our deal cycles involve multiple personas and cross collaboration across up to 3 divisions within companies. We don't always have direct access to the DM. Using Highspot's trackable links shows me when/if DM's have viewed my proposal, which helps me gauge how our deal ranks amongst their priorities.
- Knowing this, I'm able to tailor my follow-ups to highlight and ask questions on which slides they are spending the most time on. It also helps me nail timing as Highspot alerts me when my proposal has been viewed so I can follow up with my prospects when we're top of mind.
- Assets - before Highspot, our assets were in Google Drive, many of which we had multiple copies of. It was difficult to locate where updated assets lived. Now, we're able to have our documents in Highspot and also search via Slack. Since having our assets in Highspot, I've used more of the material our teams produce.
- Winning - I was able to close my first deal using Highspot within our 1st month of partnership. I was working with 4 POCs but had not met with the CMO. I included them in emails and received 0 responses after my first 4 emails.
- On the 5th email, I shared the Highspot trackable proposal, and the data shared showed me when and where the DM was spending their time. I followed up with a question on the slide they spent 2+ minutes on and received a follow-up question shortly after from them and was able to answer their 1 remaining concern and set us to close before the EOM! Knowing the DM was viewing my proposal gave me more confidence in the deal as I met internally with my team on why I felt confident this deal would close.
- Providing trackable data within "Smart Pages" like we see when using the "pitch" feature.
If I've had multiple meetings with personas, but they have not engaged with my proposal, I'm now able to understand the priority of our partnership and how it ranks within their other initiatives.
- Content library/storage and access
- Ongoing refresh/sync to updated content
- Sharing content externally with analytics (AI).
- Personal library/content "Spot"
- Pitch functionality is a bit confusing for new users (email vs. link vs. video vs. live etc.)
- Pitch templates or "microsites".
- Content "Spots" that are links to other sites look odd (box with arrow pointing out).
- Make it easy for sales professionals to create beautiful follow ups
- Make it easy for everyone to search for collateral and build beautiful follow ups
- Provides a great place for learning and development
- The search function can cause some issues if the platform is not set up correctly.
- It can be hard to build pitches - I wish it was a little easier to maneuver
- It seems like the tracking does not always work for pitch views.
- Saves me time daily
- Organizes my brochures and are current
- Keeps my frequently used ones at the top and easy to find
- Shares documents with everyone so we are consistent when sending current materials
- Looks professional and easy to use
- Add a date for when the brochure was last updated and by whom
- Point out possible duplicates of brochures
- The search tool is fantastic, typically our sales reps just type in a word or two and it will list every relevant piece of content.
- Very easy to train users, adoption was high when we rolled this out
- We are on year 5 of renewal, and I'm amazed at how Highspot has been continuously improving and adding features for its customers
- With any CMS, it is a lot of work for the admin to ensure the content is fresh and valuable for users. I would like to see more in terms of reminders and notifications to admins to encourage them to clean up assets that are either not viewed a lot or outdated. Some automation around clean up is appreciated
- Our reps complain that when you create a pitch you cannot go back and edit it. They need to delete the pitch and start from the beginning
- Organizes materials very well
- Extremely user friendly
- Makes searching for materials very easy - even using key-words that are in documents can be searched
- Their analytics are not very user friendly, not organized strategically, and downloading reports is not ideal
- Can't see the pitch analytics when you BCC people
- Would be nice if their "recommended content" can be chosen by the marketers, not by A.I.
It also shows how effective our marketing materials are and helps us gauge what the sales team is using the most.
I think Highspot is not meant for companies that are VERY small or have a 1 - 5 person sales and marketing team because they would just not need such a robust tool.
Highspot was very easy to implement and customize for our organization. The UI is appealing and easy to navigate.
- Organize and display collateral
- Reporting analytics on content engagement
- Integration with other software such as Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Customizing SmartPages with more formatting options like objects or text
- Too many duplicate columns of data in analytics
- Managing groups
Highspot has helped us identify what content is most impactful with our prospects and what content is not getting the attention we'd anticipate.
Highspot has unified Sales and Marketing teams to work together instead of in silos.
- It allows you to create smart pages to neatly present the content to look and feel like a website, rather than a G Suite folder.
- Their global search does a great job of finding content, or keywords within content.
- Their usability around access permissions and how they separate access can be improved.
- Easy to maintain and update marketing materials
- Sales plays allow us to keep sales up to speed on campaigns
- Create pitches
- Administration is not as intuitive as I would like
- Keep materials organized.
- Easily share things across the organization.
- Able to access meetings that already happened.
- Search function is really helpful.
- Sometimes there are duplicates.
- Not easy to know which material is the most recent version.
- Sometimes if you don't use the exact search keyword, you get a different result.
- From an admin perspective, the platform is very easy to navigate, build and launch new content and informational pages for our team.
- The search feature within the platform is very accurate and does a great job of curating the top content based off of what our reps are looking for.
- The ability for our reps to hit 'edit in word online' or 'edit in Excel online' is great because our reps don't have to download a doc, edit it and then re-upload into the system. Any changes they make are auto-saved and stored right in Highspot. They can then present straight from the platform.
- Depending on the number of 'spots' that each person has access to, it can slow down the platform. We found that issue last year and made changes/edits with the help of the Highspot support team and it's working very quickly again.
- The presentation out of Highspot could use a few upgrades to allow our reps to have notes like what PowerPoint offers.
- Tracks resources that you send to a prospect.
- Easy place to upload and consume internal training's.
- Sometimes it is hard to tell whether a document is supposed to be internal or external facing.
- It would be nice to add a recently used doc link straight from your email, rather than having to go into Highspot.
- Organization of files.
- File sharing.
- Relevance of file searching.
- Easier to find things.
- Easy to upload and access content.
- I love that you can see when people are paying attention and when they access the presentation after the initial pitch.
- Sometimes I cannot see what slides are in my deck during a live pitch, so I'm flying blind as I'm presenting. I know my content well so I can manage it, but it makes it hard when you have to jump from slide to slide instead of just straight through the presentation.
- Content management.
- More analytics on the content that works.
- Tracking who had received what pieces of collateral.
- Highspot makes it easy to share content both internally and externally.
- Highspot allows the tracking of your asset after it has been sent to your customer (pitching functionality).
- The tool is not designed for localized assets. Although we are able to host localized assets on the platform, there should be an option to switch from an English version to a localized version (e.g. French) more easily, for example with a drop-down menu.
- Statistics on share/customer-facing content
- Simplistic UI
- The UI is simple/easy to navigate, but it could use facelift.
- Functionality points -- no improvement needed
- Searchable documents/materials by keyword and/or type as Google Drive is very disorganized
- Trend and track resources externally for sales enablement teams to see which materials are getting the most views or popularity
- Customizing customer/prospect portals via templates
- Adding video thumbnails within an email paragraph
- It is very good for sharing information with customers and track if the client has already seen it.
- It works really great for being updated with the company information and always have the latest version of any document.
- Gives insightful metrics of both your client/prospect and your team.
- When you share the same link to many persons, you can not know who opened the document.
- They could give information about our other colleagues so we have a view of how others are using the best tools.
- With the same shareable link, you can be able to track the usage of many prospects/clients.
- Content Place
- create content links
- Directory may be better
- A more easy interface
- recommended content may be important
- Great visualization for your documents.
- Great customization to create spaces for your employees to find the content they need.
- Great keyword searching.
- Uploading and tagging documents are sometimes cumbersome.
- Side menus don't always show the things I want to see and don't allow for much customization.
- Highspot organizes internal content extremely well, making any company resources easy to find.
- Highspot has great analytics and insights on link tracking for the content you send out externally.
- Highspot is great for the integrations it has with SSO and gmail.
- Highspot can be a bit difficult to navigate at times due to how much material can be stored. At times it's just a bit overwhelming
- I find it a bit cumbersome to add additional content into Highspot.
- Pitching content is not as simple as it could be. Being able to add templated snippets would be useful.
Highspot is not as well suited for small organizations that have fewer internal documents and employees.
Highspot houses all internal and external content that is for internal knowledge and that can be shared to clients. It's also used for all new hires to access any archived and recent collateral that may be relevant across the different business functions.
Highspot is also used as the personal drive for all employees to save their decks or infosheets. Easy to access or share out to clients from within Highspot
- Searchable Content + Collateral
- Organized info by department and provide transparency
- Allows you to share content externally and track views
- Solid reporting on which content is performing well
- More filters on searches
- More simplified view
Additionally, it allows users to get what they need very quickly. By a quick search in the search bar you can find the most relevant content that may be buried at the bottom of a more traditional pile.
Highspot is great for sales-focused companies. Allows your Sales Reps to work efficiently and quickly. Lots of features like the "Pitch" feature that allows reps to send out content to a prospect and be able to customize the setting and track the views of that content. Internally admins can then get analytics on what content works and what doesn't.
- Tracking Lead Engagement
- Sales Resource Database
- Product Knowledge
- Resource of Onboarding
- Somewhat confusing navigation
- Can feel a little cluttered