Likelihood to Recommend
OfficeSpace is an easy to use, easy to learn, very user friendly software. It is not a CAD type of software but a down to earth program that has all the tools most facility/property managers need to run efficient space management.
- Desk moves -- When assigning a desk to a new user, or shuffling existing users around
- Floor plans -- Easily find rooms, desks, and coworkers
- Accessing some of the back of the house tools could be a bit more intuitive.
- Improving the printing features. Its important to be able to zoom in and print small areas more easily
OfficeSpace Software 10.0
Based on 1 answer
Support is happy to help at any time. If there are bulk tasks, they are more than willing to do them for you. The staff is super-friendly, and they like to check with you occasionally to let you know about feature updates. I have never hesitated to contact them with any of my needs and questions.
I felt OfficeSpace met the needs of our company. Other competitors had features that our company would not use so why pay more for something you are not going to use? I truly like the idea of being in the cloud. Bugs are fixed quickly and it is very easy to get on line with support to review a problem to quickly learn a new feature.
Return on Investment
- OfficeSpace has significantly minimized the amount of time (days) I use to spend on space allocation reporting.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?