Likelihood to Recommend
OfficeSpace is an easy to use, easy to learn, very user friendly software. It is not a CAD type of software but a down to earth program that has all the tools most facility/property managers need to run efficient space management.
- Very easy to learn and use - was up and running after only 1 hour of training.
- Department can be color coded so it is easy to determine the correct utilization.
- Customer Service is outstanding - when you need it (which is rarely) you usually get a call or e-mail within 2 hours.
- They listen to you - they are always updating the software and value the feedback they get from their customers
- They use the cloud - updates are automatic
- The only thing I can think of is possibly a communication from the company on updates and possibly best practices
I felt OfficeSpace met the needs of our company. Other competitors had features that our company would not use so why pay more for something you are not going to use? I truly like the idea of being in the cloud. Bugs are fixed quickly and it is very easy to get on line with support to review a problem to quickly learn a new feature.
Return on Investment
- I feel the software paid for itself in the mere fact that I could use this company wide with easy lookup of employees names, numbers, e-mails etc. A real time saver.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?