March 24, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
We use Teem for conference room displays and check-ins, as well as reception check in. It allows us to see what rooms are free, or in use. It also alerts our employees when a customer, prospect, etc. checks in to see them.
- Interface is fairly easy to use.
- Check-in feature allows us to free up conference rooms not in use.
- Customer service is fantastic.
- Wish they had a "remote" check in feature I could turn on for some users.
- Updating, or refreshing when a room is booked or removed could always be faster.
Read Charles Klausen's full review
Honestly, it just works. It works, price is fair, and the customer service is great. In 2020, I want a product that works, and excellent customer service. They provide that.