What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
OmniFocus is great for when you want to map out an idea or process and then share it with others. I makes it very easy to link content together and create clean looking hierarchies. However, if you're looking for a tool that will let you collaborate on design, look elsewhere.
- Mind mapping. You can easily link ideas together and OmniFocus can automatically arrange them in a presentable format.
- Wireframing. If you're working on simple design concepts, it's a great way to show ideas to designers.
- Outlining process flows. If you're outlining a process, such as marketing automation, it's perfect.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
OmniGraffle is a solid Mac based Visio with much added functionality specific to wireframe designs. The libraries, although somewhat out of date, allow rapid designs with low fidelity, exactly what you want in wire frames. We use Sketch increasingly to handle the layout of the design and the prototype functionality in InVision
Return on Investment
- In terms of text organization, it is an essential tool.
- As it solves a lot of documentation problems that can not be treated the same way by other software, it is worth the price.
- It is easy to use and to understand, so people I work with can easily complete topics because they immediately see what is going on.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?