Likelihood to Recommend
ServiceChannel is well suited for companies that have multiple locations or a few very large buildings. In my experience the system allows one person to manage 150 to 200 small retail locations but when you add restaurants and buildings with lots of equipment then it gets more complex and the number of locations that one person can effectively manage is greatly reduced. You can effectively manager 50 or 30,000+ locations with this system if you have the personal. There are several free or cost-effective programs available if you are only looking to manage a dozen or so locations.
- ServiceChannel listens to me the user more than any other product I have ever been involved with. It seems like every few months there are some upgrades and improvements to an already great system.
- They have some great folks employed who are very accessible and very knowledgeable in this system, they are eager to help out and jump in, and they are never trying to up-sell me during these times.
- I believe they have some of the best practices around for helping out new vendors, who have never been exposed to any CMMS system, they help to ease the fear that contractors/vendors have from the onboarding process thru system training.
- I think that there is room to improve the contractor side of their mobile app, to be more content rich and have more features and custom ability.
- I think there could be some use in setting up some regional training seminars across the country for both user and vendor to attend thru out the year.
- I would like to be able to add several pictures from my phone at one time, via the mobile app, and be able to draw or write on them as well.
Based on 1 answer
I gave it a high rating because it's an easy to use platform.
- It walks you step by step to goal accomplishment
- It doesn't drown you in tech speak or unnecessary steps
- It appears to be created by the busy facilities manager that just needs the good stuff with no fluff.
- Not to be rude but if a facilities manager can't function in SC easily they may not be in the right field.
Based on 1 answer
Sue Thomas is the reason...
- If a vendor has a template to upload I can ask for her support and it's done.
- If I need immediate data for a meeting and I'm away from my computer she can grab it for me on the fly.
- I've walked out of meetings looking like a stud based on the foreground work Sue did to prepare me.
- If there is a technical issues she will find a work around for me so I can focus on my job not my admin work.
- Clear and timely communication on every and all open issues.
Based on 7 answers
Return on Investment
- Streamlined the invoice process
- Reduced calls from sites for work orders
- Increased verification process of vendor visit
Analyst in Information TechnologyRetail Company, 10,001+ employees
ServiceChannelSee All (5) ServiceChannel Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?