ServiceChannel Review in a Flashhttps://www.trustradius.com/facility-managementServiceChannelUnspecified8.6141012019-01-21T18:05:56.612Z
January 21, 2019
ServiceChannel Review in a Flash
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ServiceChannel
We currently use it for facilities, but just started using it with our IT Department.
- Up to the minute updates, so when you go to look up a work order, it is live with the most recent notes from vendor, office, etc.
- File retention - it keeps all WOs so you can go back and research previous issues for investigating, asking questions of the vendor, etc.
- Asset Tagging - it allows you to track all of your assets
- Should be able to provide overall rating for vendors across all users that use Service Channel
- Work on the sometime slowness or lag in the program
- Allow vendors the capability to use some of the items that users are able to do, for example, be able to set up vendors to do site audits
- It increased visibility on how much we were spending on HVAC repairs/replacements and allowed us to make changes to reduce costs
- Before we were using paper invoices from the vendors, which creates a scenario of losing/missing invoices into AP. Then we start using the Service Channel invoicing and reduce errors to below 1%.
- Gives you the capability to add trades and adjust to your needs, so you can get better tracking of specific items.
With our company having over 400 offices, it is a quick and easy training for new office managers and allows them to check their spend. Also allows them the visibility to see what their major repairs/costs are going to and make adjustments.
In the past, I have used IPT, but they are not around anymore or were bought out. This has more functions and is more user friendly than IPT. This one allows you to customize certain items, so you can have the system work better for you than against you.
Generally the implementation is smooth, but sometimes has its hiccups with slowness or lagging.