ServiceChannel your one stop shopping for work order data managementhttps://www.trustradius.com/facility-managementServiceChannelUnspecified8.6141012018-04-04T18:22:15.789Z
April 04, 2018
ServiceChannel your one stop shopping for work order data management
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ServiceChannel
It is very easy to set up ServiceChannel but the one thing I believe they could make easier is the vendor portion of ServiceChannel. We get a lot of complaints on how difficult it is for them when trying to get set up.
Currently, it is only being used by facilities but I am working on rolling it out to the entire team. ServiceChannel is one-stop shopping. It manages everything from work order creation to invoicing and provides multiple avenues to track data, pull reports and even manage my budget. I will also begin to use their Asset Management section. I have been using ServiceChannel for so long and have yet to utilize its full potential.
- I use Analytics which allows me to scorecard my vendors based on my criteria. Analytics also allows me to input my budget and track it.
- ServiceChannel provides the ability to track work orders from beginning to end and allows me to only intervene on those work orders that are not following the work order process.
- Companies that have Analytics should be able to provide their vendors access to the same metrics instead of just the ones that ServiceChannel provides.
- Sometimes it takes a long time to implement changes.
- ServiceChannel has allowed me to manage my vendors in a more efficient manner by providing scorecards which in return allows me to provide the best service to my field team.
Facilities allows for uniformity throughout our fleet. Making sure all studios are up to brand standard, making sure we know which studios need the most help and allowing me the ability to upload site surveys to help plan my future remodels. ServiceChannel also ensures I am staying true to my budget.
There are other companies that have portions they focus on but ServiceChannel is the total package.