What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8 out of 101
Based on 217 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
TOPdesk is well suited for the medium-sized enterprise that wants to have a customizable solution for their service management. It is fairly scalable and intuitive to use. Some system administration is necessary, but minimal end-user training is needed. Every once in a while you find a limitation with a process where better automation is desired, but usually, those can be addressed by TOPdesk support services.
Feature Rating Comparison
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
ITSM reports and dashboards
Asset management dashboard
Policy and contract enforcement
Change requests repository
- Some features within the knowledge database could improve. Such as layout possibilities, inserting images (quite difficult), search possibilities (does not search for half words for example).
- We would like to have more flexibility within the system. For example, we would like to be able to determine which items are obliged within the reservation module.
- The possibility for more 'open' courses at TOPdesk would be nice. I would like to follow some courses, but most are for a team internally. I'm alas alone.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 5 answers
Based on 6 answers
Based on my short experience with TOPdesk, but long experience with Service-Now, I am very happy with the product.
Based on 84 answers
We never had much contact with the TopDesk support, and that's part of the Strength of the Software. There just was no need to contact them.I made 2 support calls the last 3 years, and those cases were solved immediately and professionally.
Based on 3 answers
SAAS implementation on our end could not be done by TOPdesk due to the fact that they do not offer it. Ask directly from the beginning for support from a SAAS specialist.
Return on Investment
- Managing the influx of issues and changes and TopDesk's ablity to connect to several data-sources is a true gamechanger. It allows our team and the team management to work more efficient, monitor team performance and above all, connect to our customers (the end users).
- The self-service portal really helps us to reduce the amount of requests directed to the it-service-desk.
- Workflows and change-management allow us to work more efficient and reduce human error.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?