What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Well suited for Incident Management!!!Less suited for: For Change Management (simples changes) we miss the functionality that a "Manager" can approve a change from within the Self Service Portal.
Feature Rating Comparison
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
ITSM reports and dashboards
Asset management dashboard
Policy and contract enforcement
Change requests repository
- Very good incident management tool. Within one year we will be using this for almost all our departments to manage their incidents and questions.
- Good Change Management Tool. From the incident management module we can start change management for some issues with a nice workflow beyond it.
- The Self Service Portal is for the users an archive for a lot of procedures, users can manage their own call, questions etc. And because we are gonna use TOPdesk for HRM and Payroll all our employees will have an account and we will all be speaking the same language.
- Some features within the knowledge database could improve. Such as layout possibilities, inserting images (quite difficult), search possibilities (does not search for half words for example).
- We would like to have more flexibility within the system. For example, we would like to be able to determine which items are obliged within the reservation module.
- The possibility for more 'open' courses at TOPdesk would be nice. I would like to follow some courses, but most are for a team internally. I'm alas alone.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Based on 6 answers
Based on 79 answers
TOPdesk offers great support. Questions and issues are picked up very promptly and handled by a highly expert staff. Promises are kept.
Based on 3 answers
SAAS implementation on our end could not be done by TOPdesk due to the fact that they do not offer it. Ask directly from the beginning for support from a SAAS specialist.
TOPdesk is way more plain, organized and more user-friendly. Users can see in 1 eye contact what the status of their ticket is and what has been done. Also, the management side of TOPdesk is much more straight to the point. I think the design of TOPdesk makes it attractive as well wich automatically makes it easier to work with.
Return on Investment
- positive: overview status incidents in changes. Very important for ourselves and the business.
- increased efficiency
- implementing service levels to obtain measuring the KPIs from our SLAs.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?