Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
Our organization has been using TOPdesk as a service management software to handle common issues and problems that our employees face. The intuitive self-service portal allows our employees to report any failures, request support, book resources, and order items. The portal also has a different interface for managers and operators where they can respond to support requests made by employees, add resources, manage visitors, and create a knowledge base to handle common problems automatically. Using TOPdesk in our organization has made our employees more productive and cheerful.
60 - We are using TOPdesk in our organization as an IT service management, facilities management, and a self-service portal.
- TOPdesk is affordable and easy to use.
- It has helped us to respond and minimize workspace problems.
- It has allowed us to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Extensive documentation on API's for integration with third-party services.
- TOPdesk comes as a SAAS platform, so it cannot be hosted on a private server.
- Takes a lot of time to customize the system and train employees.
- Cannot be relied 100% for privacy of information.
- TOPdesk self-service portal has allowed our employees to quickly report and solve the incidents saving more time for productivity.
- Employees are able to tackle common incidents from the knowledge base giving more efficient business operation.
- It has helped us to create a smooth working environment while growing the organization capacity and production quality.
TOPdesk is easy to use and affordable with all the major features required for any organization to smoothly manage its services. We were not quite sure at the beginning if we should go with the TOPdesk for IT service management but we started getting used to it in just a few months. Now, after using it for 3 years, it has been a backbone tool of our organization. The customer support provided by TOPdesk is fast and reliable.
We are most likely to renew our use of TOPdesk unless we find a better ITSM software that can be hosted on a private server.
Do you think TOPdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TOPdesk's feature set?
Did TOPdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TOPdesk go as expected?
Would you buy TOPdesk again?
TOPdesk is best suited for mid-size and large-size organizations where employees can use a self-service portal to quickly find answers, report incidents, book resources, or call for support. It is not appropriate for enterprises and governmental organizations where the privacy of information is a must.