Reviews (1-3 of 3)
June 06, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
We use this for our DevOps team. This allows us to connect to the multiple servers throughout our infrastructure, with any changes to the connections or credentials being super easy to manage with the inheritance capability of the configuration.
- Use a single set of saved credentials across multiple servers.
- Organization of saved connections.
- Provides the ability to share a subset of connection information with other personnel.
- Honestly, no complaints, given our usage.
Read this authenticated review
If multiple sets of credentials and User Directories are involved across the servers you're connecting to, this is a huge help in organizing them all and managing changes over time. Having multiple concurrent server connections in tabs instead of separate windows is also much more convenient. While we're only using RDP, there are multiple connection methods to facilitate a mixed environment.
March 20, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
This is a very organized way to have all your remote desktop connections available in a snap. Organizing them into groups per client or unit makes it very easy and with saved credentials you are seconds away form remoting into a server or workstation. Love this product!
- Organize remote desktop connections
- Provide easy and fast connections
- Backup and restore configurations
- Can be overly complicated at first, but you can add into the features as you build your organization skills
Read Tina Cline's full review
Best for users that have many desktops or servers they need to login to. Great in my environment of multiple clients and the need for fast login and resolution of their issue. If you have a large infrastructure or multiple clients, this is a product you need!
March 27, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
It is used by the IT department. Used to remote into servers and sort them into logical groups.
- It saves your credentials so that you may log into any server with just a click.
- It allows you to save layouts (groups of computers you can open simultaneously).
- It allows you to sort computers into logical groups in the left-hand pane.
- I'd like to be able to tag computers by criteria (ie location, function, etc) then be able to sort them in the left-hand pane.
Read Steve P's full review
It works very well if you just want to enter your credentials once and then open groups of computers.
ASG-Remote Desktop Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About ASG-Remote Desktop
ASG-Remote Desktop is a remote administration tool from the Allen Systems Group (ASG). Formerly known as visionapp (acquired by ASG in 2011), the ASG-Remote Desktop is a cross-platform toolset for support and remote access.
Categories: Remote Desktop
ASG-Remote Desktop Technical Details