March 27, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ASG-Remote Desktop
It is used by the IT department. Used to remote into servers and sort them into logical groups.
- It saves your credentials so that you may log into any server with just a click.
- It allows you to save layouts (groups of computers you can open simultaneously).
- It allows you to sort computers into logical groups in the left-hand pane.
- I'd like to be able to tag computers by criteria (ie location, function, etc) then be able to sort them in the left-hand pane.
- I am unable to measure that at this time. However, I do know ASG is a timesaver.