Reviews (1-5 of 5)
February 14, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Big Biller is our all in one solution for managing the business of recruiting. We keep track of customers, candidates, and prospects. We also manage the recruiting process with it.
Big Biller is the best value in recruiting. It scales as your business does and has nearly every feature you need to run a 360 desk.
Read this authenticated review
Support is near-instantaneous and personal. The tech support team is small, which means I always know who I am talking with, and they know me.
January 28, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
Big Biller is being used by the recruiters at our company as a resource to find candidates to send emails regarding job opportunities. It is being used strictly by the recruiting floor to search for candidates resumes who have been uploaded into the Big Biller database. It provides a good way to send out a mass email to relevant candidates.
- When you search for candidates in a big database, and want to reach them all at once via email. Big Biller provides you with the platform to build a database.
- Big Biller provides you the option to select candidates within a certain region of the country or even within a certain mile radius from a city or zip code.
- Big Biller allows you to narrow down searches to candidates who have completed certain Educational levels.
- When you send out a mass email, you could get many emails sent back from candidates who no longer use that email. It would be nice if there was a nice quick way to edit that email or delete the profile without having to go into Big Biller and take everyone out individually because Recruiters don't have time to do that.
- Lengthen the availability of Boolean searches, so you can narrow down your search even further.
- Increase the mile radius that we are allowed to search for candidates.
Read Domenic Primerano's full review
It is less suited when you are in a remote area, because it is hard to have a large database when the location you are looking in is in the middle of nowhere.
January 21, 2014
Score 6 out of 10
Big Biller was used by Direct Hire Recruiters within our organization. It was used to facilitate direct hire placements.
Read Kristen Hoover, MBA's full review
Big Biller is a great option for a small firm looking for a comprehensive applicant tracking system. It has functionality for managers to see the entire recruitment process as well as strong features for recruiters to manage their job orders. It is great for remote recruiters. The payment terms are not very flexible. You should ask about the latest additions to the software. While we were utilizing Big Biller they were not up to date with the latest ATS offerings. When asked about them there did not seem to be a drive for system improvement.
It was used as our candidate database in an external recruiting firm. The whole organization utilized it and it helped us organize all of our canididates.
- Searching for keywords in resumes
- Prevent duplicate candidates by bringing up potential matches
- Worked quickly with out a lot a lag time when searching
- Better interfacing with email
- Simplier process to post jobs
Read Jaz Wilson's full review
I feel it was a great tool for external recruitment roles, but I don't know that it would be as helpful for internal recritment / hr.
February 27, 2015
Score 5 out of 10
The recruiting company that I worked for was very small, and so Big Biller was utilized by all of the staff. We mainly used it to have clear visibility of anything that was in our pipeline at any current time. Because we were a recruiting company, our pipeline monitored any prospects we had, whether or not we were able to secure them an initial interview with our client, and then tracked their progress through the recruitment, interview, and hiring process. It provided a clear road map of what candidates were successful (in which we could easily track and bill for our services) and which were not.
- Clarity- the software is very user friendly and it does not take long to get used to the format and how to find exactly what you need.
- Pipeline - as long as the software is properly utilized, it is very easy to track the status and progress of any piece of the company's pipeline.
- The system looked dated.
- I wish it were more interactive and had a more modern feel. It would also be nice if it linked to other systems so it could track progress from other sources and the user wouldn't have to log in each time.
Read this authenticated review
Big Biller is well suited for pipeline maintenance and tracking. It is not as appropriate when the business is more stagnant and pipeline tracking is not necessary.
Big Biller Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Big Biller?
Big Biller is a cloud-based ATS developed by Top Echelon Networking, Inc in Canton, Ohio.This product offers an adequate suite of features typical of applicant tracking systems: a user-friendly interface and mobile integration, batch or mass communication with potential candidates via multiple channels such as email or by leveraging its integration with social networking sites (e.g. LinkedIn), a workflow pipeline, posting to multiple job boards and a customizable career page via integration with the Hiring Hook website design service, resume and email parsing. Big Biller is touted as a low cost product for smaller companies; its cost therefore is unsurprisingly quite low compared to other ATS platforms. Transitioning and implementation is supported via webinars, some available online 24/7 and others live on Tuesdays and Fridays, as well as one-on-one training sessions with support staff. A 30-day free trial is available.
Categories: Applicant Tracking
Big Biller Competitors
Big Biller Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Big Biller||$59.50||Per Month|
Big Biller Technical Details