- Candidate Search (5)10.0100%
- Job Requisition Management (5)10.0100%
- Duplicate Candidate Prevention (5)6.060%
- Company Website Posting (5)5.050%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Crelate, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Crelate Talent is a recruiter's applicant tracking system (ATS) and recruiting CRM solution; it combines the tools needed to drive efficiency and delight hiring authorities. It is designed to make it easy for recruiters and staffing specialist to:
* Save time and money using metric backed business
* Reduce time to hire
* Deliver candidates faster than the competition
The vendor states Crelate Talent lets users focus on the human aspect of recruiting by making sure they have what they need to connect with people- time.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States|
- Very good resource to track and organize client business development
- Very customizable to allow you to modify the activities to you preference
- Great training and support to help you customize your processes
- Would love the option to add profile pictures
- Crelate allows you to quickly import candidates to your database from LinkedIn. Very good resource that is quick and user friendly!
- Crelate allows an unlimited number of job positings
- Easy to prioritize your searches
- Good resource to tracking placements and billing
- Crelate has a very useful SMS system where you can engage with candidates via text and receive quick responses
- Crelate has generally useful widgets such as bookmarks, engagement activities, and ad response tracking
- The Crelate ad response can be pretty touch and go. Crelate should be able to identify similar emails and phone numbers and replace them into the stage they were in.
- Crelate needs to have better interface with job board sites such as Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.
- Drag and Drop - easy to move candidates through the recruitment process.
- Intuitive- easy to learn and manage.
- Interfaces well with emailing and texting.
- Built in support for MS Word.
- Knowledgeable support.
- Supports telephone click-to-dial.
- Easy to cross reference contact records using "@" symbol - very nice feature.
- Easy to import resumes and contacts through multiple solutions.
- Would be better to incorporate texting feature directly to my existing phone number, rather than use a separate system.
- Sending calendar invites is a little hard to remember how to do - could be a bit more intuitive.
- Need faster support - online chat would be great.
- Click to dial works well, but would be nice to "record" the event in the contact record.
Haven't used it for staffing, so I cannot comment on that aspect.
- The way that all the information about a candidate is readily available at the top of their profile is great and very helpful
- The amount of filters you can use to sort through candidates is really useful
- The Crelate team is really responsive to inquiries and suggestions
- Interface isn't great - there's a lot of clicking around required that I wish was streamlined
- This isn't a self-explanatory platform - you have to dig around a while before you figure out how to use some features, like the filtering of contacts, for example. There's a place that you'd think you filter, but that actually changes the contacts list instead.
- It often crashes and you have to sign out and sign back in for it to work again.
If you don't want to put in a lot of the legwork, Crelate may not be for you. There is a lot of manual work that you must do to make Crelate functional - all tagging, any information that doesn't come in through the resume or LinkedIn (and you have to double check because, like with anything, there are sometimes errors in the import). It's not a very streamlined platform and not intuitive. But as I said, if you need a basic ATS, it'll do the job.
- Customizability - I like being able to have control over what fields I can have and the order that they appear in. Crelate allows me to implement a system / logic that makes sense with my process.
- Extension - Absolutely love the Chrome extension as it's able to effectively parse most of the information I need.
- Customer Service - The support staff is incredible and are always willing to onboard new users / hop on a call to walk through any new issues or updates.
- Aesthetics - Although it works, I think there's definitely room in the future to explore how they could improve optics.
- Search - There's many different ways in which you can search through all of the contacts on Crelate, but it's not too intuitive (especially for new users).
- Integration - I'd love to see Crelate integrate with other tools I use (e.g., Mixmax) as it would greatly improve productivity.