Applicant Tracking (50)
Resume Management (50)
Company Website Posting (48)
Customized Application Form (48)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of JazzHR, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
JazzHR is an ATS and recruiting software. It provides core ATS and hiring features, fom job posting to offer management. Capabilities include:
Unlimited jobs and users on the platform
Support for collaborative hiring processes
Regulatory compliance and reporting
Integration with other HR software
Pricing is on a tiered basis, from basic job posting and syndication at $39/month for smaller teams to the full suite of features for $309/month.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Offers & eSignatures
- Supported: Knockout questions
- Supported: Hiring automation
- JazzHR Recruiting Software Overview
- JazzHR Post: Hiring Software for SMBs
- JazzHR Pro: Find and hire the right talent, fast.
- See how Museum Hack Accelerates Growth with JazzHR
- Learn how U-Ship gives candidates a 5-star experience with JazzHR
- Learn how TrustHCS cut hiring time in half with JazzHR
- The SMB Guide to Interviewing: Learn how to coordinate and conduct world-class interviews that consistently result in better hires.
- The SMB Guide to Posting Jobs: Write great job descriptions, find the best sourcing channels & build a better employer brand.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||75%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada|
- Rejects candidates who need sponsorship.
- Interviewer questions are set up for easy consistent processing.
- Helps me get quick access to candidate data, including my own notes.
- I'd like to be able to create scoring sheet that all interviewers can use.
- I'd like to be able to find other applicants at job sites that match someone that I interviewed that I like.
- I'd like to easily edit an email before I send it to a candidate.
- Workflow establishment
- Process Adherence
- Integrates with your others different recruiting/HR systems
- Better scope for remote job postings (free job boards, etc)
- Reporting could be more robust
- Customer Service.
- Onboarding Process.
- Installation of Widgets.
- Job Tracking
- Applicant Tracking
- Interview Tracking
- JazzHR is working on integration with Zoom, Teams, and other platforms to conduct virtual interviews. This will be helpful once finalized.
- There are almost too many features with JazzHR that it is overwhelming to know what and how to use everything available. Having a JazzHR specialist work through company setup and best practices for using their system would be of benefit.
- Job openings.
- Job postings.
- Finding candidates.
- Should allow to apply surveys to know more.
- Should have direct communication option with other companies.
- The reporting on recruiting operations is very extensible, so much so that we have tools to create analyses based on the resumes submitted by those interested in working with us, or we can integrate them into our standard internal HR functions, and compare applicants based on their talent with current employees.
- The platform has its own calendar, which can be synchronized so that applicants and recruiters know about upcoming job interviews, and are alerted via a configurable alarm tool, so that both sides maintain the same level of coordination.
- JazzHR evaluates the level of performance of our self-service portal, so that it is possible to conclude which features can be left out and which should be added, so that candidates are better informed about the development of each company's hiring process.
- In terms of usability, JazzHR is one of the most extensible and flexible specialized HR services you can find, including administrative tools that can be used in various work areas. This is why JazzHR comes so highly recommended in the HHRR management community.
- During the first few months that we kept using the JazzHR tools, there were constant configuration errors on the part of our team, but because we decided to opt to communicate with JazzHR technical support, all of those errors have been properly resolved and there are no longer any issues with our user experience.
- The platform does not allow us to create lists of objectives to follow during work operations, despite having a workflow system, which forces us to use a project management tool in order to cover all our group task coordination operations.
- Although JazzHR includes a tool through which it is possible to create evaluations about the performance of employees in general by themselves, it does not allow us to apply surveys that would allow us to know better at a statistical level the development of the operations of certain types of employees.
- The platform does not offer direct communication tools with other employee recruitment companies, which makes it somewhat difficult to verify the background of new applicants who appear on the platform by sending us their resumes, nor the development of their operations in past jobs.
- Initial screening. New candidates can be vetted with a go/no-go simple button, or individual staff can give a vote. This helps weed out candidates we don't want to pursue, and also allows our team members with interest in the hire to indicate their vote without a final decision.
- Interviews are built in to Jazz and are really simple and flexible to use. Each interviewer records their own notes with their own perspective.
- Questionnaires are easily created and sent out to candidates as part of the automatic workflow.
- I'd like to see interviews have some shared questions for situations with multiple interviewers to see the real-time notes that others in the room are taking.
- Reporting is robust, but still leaves room for improvement. I think you can pay for premium reporting that will dive into your unique workflow stages.
I could see that a larger company with far more job postings may need a more robust platform, but we're not there yet, and won't be for years.
- Hiring end to end.
- Easy job postings.
- Wish I could delete templates - some I'll never use again but they always populate, so I need to scroll through more.
- Some times there are too many 'clicks' to get to what I want.
- Automated responses could be done a little differently.
- Extremely easy system to use.
- Very user friendly.
- Everything is all in one place.
- Streamlined process.
- Communication methods between hiring managers.
- Automatic email templates.
- A better way of connecting job boards to platform.
- Easy to use
- Clear processes
- Responsive and has quick loadtimes
- The integration of the other systems such as Payroll, HR systems and operations are not easy to set and not all systems are compatible.
- Should improve compatibility with Microsoft Teams
- Some processes require more steps and become more tedious than in other solutions
If it is not a great solution for a staffing agency with payroll needs or an organization with an important HR operation need.
It is used by across the whole organization as we work to recruit software developers, UI/UX designers project managers, etc..
- Provide support for interviewer
- Allows HR to manage entire recruiting process
- Allows for visibility across stakeholders and teams
- Employer branding
- Templates for interview questions
It allows for current employees to efficiently engage in the hiring process, allowing HR to proceed in a well informed manner with candidates and future employees. Current employees can interview candidates and manage their preferences and decisions seamlessly.
- Can reject the candidates that are not qualified.
- Create tasks for recruiters and send automated emails to candidates.
- Provides advanced search ability of resume.
- Applicant account to maintain different applications without re-entering all the information.
- Search function can be slow sometimes which can be improved.
- Custom reports can be improved.
- So easy to use!
- I love that you can add the hiring team to the req so they can actively view and rank candidates.
- Very customizable.
- The technical support is wonderful.
- I really can't think of anything.
- Approvals & workflow.
- API connections.
- Follow-up and communication.
- Advanced integration.
- Recruitment CRM
- Job Listing
- Career Page
- Customization for Career Page without custom dev
- Easy to use
- Easy to learn
- Not as robust as others
- Applicant tracking
- Integration with company website + HRIS
- Smooth interface
- User friendly
- Customer service / support from Account Manager is sometimes lacking
- You can create customized workflows, which is great so that you can use certain workflows for certain teams or offices.
- JazzHR keeps certain information (e.g. salary) hidden from certain people within the company, so we can have some info shared with hiring managers but not the interviewing team.
- JazzHR syndicates to many different job boards so that we can great visibility on our open positions - and also easily lets you pay for additional job postings on paid sites.
- JazzHR keeps everything in one place - interview notes, application, offer letters, assessments, etc.
- I would like to see improvements to the application questions - there are certain questions you can not modify and I would like to be able to.
- Scheduling interviews is a bit tricky within the system, so I would like better functionality to schedule with interviewers through Outlook.
- I would like hiring managers to be able to select how many emails they get if they are added to a job as a hiring manager in the system. Right now they get so many emails some hiring managers don't want to be added to the job.
- Job posting integrations into my website
- Job syndication to major platforms
- Application customization for different roles
- In-app email styling and formatting isn't sufficient
- Some of the viewing windows require too much scroll
- Many elements must be adjusted through settings and they could/should be accessed from the point of use also
- Automated features (email templates, for example)
- Better posting to LinkedIn
- Don't like the color (purple)
- Centralized management.
- Job board syndication.
- Easy to use.
- Nothing I can think of that should be improved.
- Easy to use interface. Very user-friendly!
- E-signature feature which makes signing offer letters and completing paperwork seamless.
- Auto-reject functions for candidates that would not be qualified to move onto further steps - saving the recruiting team and the candidate, time.
- The workflow helpers are extremely helpful and time saving!
- The ability to keep track of interview notes is helpful for our HR team to asess reasons for moving forward with a candidate as well as data for us to look back on should the re-apply.
- Creating tasks for the hiring managers and having the ability to send email promts for reviews of candidates helps keep the workflow moving and helps hiring go quicker and more smoothly.
- The set up of the workflow helpers could be tweaked to be more convenient and user-friendly.
- Improvements could be made to the Token Guide to give more options for including information in templated emails.
- It would be nice to have a text-recruiting function available.
- An integration with HireVue would be great.
- Use-friendly interface.
- Automated email replies and templates.
- Advanced resume search functions.
- Reporting - We have to do our time to fill reports manually and can't use the one in the system because it is not accurate.
- Develop a mobile app for easier access to information when away from the computer.
- I love JazzHR as you are not limited on job postings and it goes out to 20+ job sites
- I find setting it up is easy and you are not limited with the number of categories you can create so you can search for candidates in the system easily in the future
- I like that you can tailor your workflow to your organization. We have a lot of different terms we use in the acquisition process which allows us to understand the candidate in the future when we look at them.
- Searching the site for candidates could be a little easier but it isn't too bad.
- I have been an administrator and a user and I think the user should have more access to some of the administrator functions; like adding categories.