CoRepo

CoRepo Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Thomas Frank | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have to go through a lot of data, searching for healthcare companies matching specific criteria. And it took a lot of my time to filter through google search results, opening dozens, hundreds of pages to find what I was looking for. With corepo.org it got much! easier and faster. Some of my colleagues also started using CoRepo for marketing and analysis. It is free for now, so why not save time and money on daily researches.
  • Filters companies in search by very specific criteria.
  • Saves time when doing research.
  • Provides company information which is hard to find online.
  • Make filters more visible, they are not obvious for new users.
  • Add some descriptions or best practices.
  • Allow users to create their own lists and share them.
I have to go through a lot of data, searching for healthcare companies matching specific criteria. And it took a lot of my time to filter through google search results, opening dozens, hundreds of pages to find what I was looking for. With corepo.org it got much! easier and faster. These inbuilt search filters are amazing. If you need to search companies for any reason—CoRepo is definitely something you should try. Some of my colleagues also started using CoRepo for marketing and analysis. It is free for now, so why not save time and money on daily researches. This tool still has room for improvement, but as long as it is free—it is a good substitution to some pretty expensive analogs I used before.

CoRepo Scorecard Summary

What is CoRepo?

An open search engine which indexes all companies which have an online presence. Filters based on full text search, investments, founding year, location, and many others are available. CoRepo is free and will always stay free as the company search engine.

CoRepo Competitors