Divi

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Divi, and make your voice heard!

What is Divi?

1 person want pricing too

What is Webflow?

Webflow headquartered in San Francisco offers what they describe as a visual solution to web design, with a CMS for editors, designers, and developers that they state allows users to create needed content structures, add content (by hand, from a CSV, or via our API), and then design it visually.…

What is TemplateToaster?

TemplateToaster is website template and theme generating software. It is developed by AcrossSoft, a software development company in New York, NY. The software is a desktop based application and generates templates or themes for content management systems such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento,…

What is Divi?

More than just a WordPress theme, Divi is a website building platform that replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a new visual editor. The vendor states it can be enjoyed by design professionals and newcomers alike, and is designed to give users the ability to create spectacular designs with ease and efficiency.

Divi Competitors

Divi Technical Details

Kristina Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
Divi is the primary WordPress theme that my business uses on websites. Its builder is the backbone of nearly every website that I design or redesign for clients.
  • User-friendly builder
  • Simple text editor
  • Easy install
  • Streamlined maintenance
  • Impressive templates
  • The load time of the builder could be faster. On some websites it takes a long time to load, and may crash the page. (I believe they've said they're working on this stability issue.)
  • Warnings on updates if they're difficult for some sites to run. I have one website that has crashed more than once from Divi's theme updates. I always back it up before the update so I restore the site, but this is still a bit of an inconvenience.
  • Integrated (or more clearly marked) tutorials within the builder. I migrate site maintenance and ownership to clients after the site is complete and some could use refreshers within the builder on what happens where i.e. the difference between a section, row, module.
Divi has cornered the market on a simple, straightforward WordPress theme that gives some major integrations and functions! Now that I've worked within it for years, I have a much better understanding of how robust a system it is. It takes some practice to get accustomed to but once you "get" it, it is so fun to use. I've shown so many small business owners how to use Divi and I feel that it is much easier to learn than other themes with functions that are controlled by coding or shortcodes.

I could play in Divi all day, and some days I do, depending on which projects I am working on at the time.
I use Divi as my web builder for my business website and also for my personal blog. As i need to create several Landing Pages for my marketing strategy, Divi help me with that. I was looking for an easy to use solution to do that and Divi was so far the best option.
  • Website building
  • Menu building
  • Landing page building
  • Usability, to be able to well use Divi, you need to have some kind of knowledge.
  • Interactivity with other tools: its a bit complicated and buggy some times.
  • Not that intuitive: for so many things, i had to search on Google or Youtube to learn how to do it.
I think Divi would be amazing for web developers or power users that know what they are doing, so when some bug or problem come out, they will be able to solve it in some way.

For creating a one page website, for example, Divi is amazing because they give you a lot of amazing layouts that you can perfectly modify.

I dont recomend Divi for non experienced people. Like i said, it needs to be someone able to manage or address any situation that come out while using this tool.