Divi Reviews

May 12, 2021
I use Divi as my web builder for my business website and also for my personal blog. As i need to create several Landing Pages for my marketing strategy, Divi help me with that. I was looking for an easy to use solution to do that and Divi was so far the best option.
  • Website building
  • Menu building
  • Landing page building
  • Usability, to be able to well use Divi, you need to have some kind of knowledge.
  • Interactivity with other tools: its a bit complicated and buggy some times.
  • Not that intuitive: for so many things, i had to search on Google or Youtube to learn how to do it.
I think Divi would be amazing for web developers or power users that know what they are doing, so when some bug or problem come out, they will be able to solve it in some way.

For creating a one page website, for example, Divi is amazing because they give you a lot of amazing layouts that you can perfectly modify.

I dont recomend Divi for non experienced people. Like i said, it needs to be someone able to manage or address any situation that come out while using this tool.

Divi Scorecard Summary

API (1)
WYSIWYG editor (1)
Admin section (1)
Page templates (1)
Library of website themes (1)
Mobile optimization / responsive design (1)
Publishing workflow (1)
Form generator (1)
Content taxonomy (1)
SEO support (1)

What is Divi?

More than just a WordPress theme, Divi is a website building platform that replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a new visual editor. The vendor states it can be enjoyed by design professionals and newcomers alike, and is designed to give users the ability to create spectacular designs with ease and efficiency.