Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys is an all-in-one Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution for Windows, macOS, and Linux computers, Thin Clients, and Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) platforms. The solution protects from data leaks, theft, and exfiltration, it minimizes the risk of insider threats and helps companies to reach compliance with data protection regulations such as the GDPR, CCPA, PCI DSS, HIPAA, and more. It features specialized modules that clients can pick and choose from based on their needs: Device Control (USB and peripheral port control), Content Aware Protection (safeguards data in motion), eDiscovery (scans data at rest), and Enforced Encryption (secures USB storage devices).
The mission of Endpoint Protector by CoSoSys is to enable end-users and businesses worldwide to take full advantage of the performance benefits of portability, mobility, and communications solutions, without compromising security. The company distributes its products globally through partners and resellers.
- Supported: Cross-platform solution (Windows, macOS and Linux)
- Supported: Lockdown, control, and monitor USB and peripheral ports to stop data theft and data loss
- Supported: Monitor and Control data in motion, deciding what confidential files can or cannot leave the company
- Supported: Automatically secure data copied on USB storage devices with AES 256bit encryption
- Supported: Scan data at rest on network’s endpoints and apply remediation actions such as encrypt or delete in case confidential data is identified on unauthorized computers
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages||Czech, German, English, Persian, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional)|
- Data loss prevention.
- USB control.
- Application control.
- Schedule based policies.
- App integration - CoSoSys supports a lot of industry standard apps but fails to provide protection on 3rd party applications.
- Complete disk encryption.
- Web filtering features.
- Can be used remotely via public IP or VPN
- Integrates well with Active Directory
- Easy to deploy
- Source code detection is their selling point, they should fix all the problems
- Copy/Paste, when you copy paste text, the control applies over the paste, this is correct, but when you copy files, the control is on the copy, not in the paste, so Incan not move protected content not even in a sub folder
- Device protection shouldn’t be the main module, there are other software that handle devices, you should focus on DLP
- Compatibility with major operating systems
- Great support by CoSoSys with issues we come across.
- Granular controls and application of policies.
- User interface could use some work to unify across the whole product.
- Some initial bugs needed to be worked out.
- Non standard syslog format caused headaches for a few months while we waited for them to fix the issue.