Hero is used to manage our school's PBIS, school culture, and discipline and accountability systems, as well as to track and examine data. We have had over an 85% reduction in tardiness and a 60% reduction in suspension, with the numbers improving every year. In the third year of implementation teachers assigned 50% fewer detentions than the first year. The results are dramatic.
- The customer service is fast and friendly, and there is always someone available to meet a need.
- The interface of the platform is very self-explanatory and user-friendly.
- Hero is always seeking feedback and making improvements based on user needs.
- There is still room for growth with the level of detail in the data reports.
- Students have regular issues in remembering passwords and accessing their accounts.
- They recently eliminated Homeroom, an online user community that rewarded us for participating. I got a lot of great ideas there, so this is unfortunate.
Hero is a great time saver for any busy school administrator. Students are able to use technology to earn positive points and also track and manage their own discipline. It is user-friendly and adaptable to the specific needs of the school. I love writing my own tracking codes and setting the action thresholds.
Someone is always available. I like being able to call, chat, or email as needed. There are also a lot of tutorials and webinars provided. Hero does a good job of providing tools for onboarding new users and customers as well. It is easy to find whatever information you are looking for.