We use Hubble primarily in the accounting department but our warehouse, operations, and customer service departments also use it. Hubble is a great reporting and data extraction tool for our ERP system which is JD Edwards. It allows our department to write our own reports or run ad hoc queries without requiring the resources of our IT department.
The are many great features including the ability to build complex calculations in your report and creating aging buckets (great for accounts receivable). You can customize the filters to add drop-downs with a limited data selection, create hierarchies in your reports, drill down to a detailed report, conditional formatting, graphing, and many others.
The software has shortened our close cycle by 25% and enhanced our reporting capabilities tremendously.
- Fast retrieval of data saving time with large amounts of data.
- Exporting to Excel allows breaks on a field and will separate files. This is great for creating separate department reports from one report.
- The ability to add calculations eliminates the need to export reports to Excel and then add a formula.
- When you drill down to a linked report, it doesn't run automatically unless you set the users settings to automatically run all reports when opened.
- Named user licensing.
- We run some check backup reports that can be imported in Excel.
- Invoice reports that are imported into Excel.
- Aging reports that are imported into Excel.
- Creating some reports can be tough.
- When using reports, they can be slow sometimes.
- Index builds can be cumbersome, if you are searching through many records.
- Ease of use - very straightforward, can start using the product on day 1.
- Power - very fast and accurate data retriever.
- Great customer service.
- I can't think of anything, this is a great product that keeps getting better.
Hubble Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Hubble® is an integrated suite of performance management apps from insightsoftware.com. This solution offers reporting, analytics and planning in a single real-time solution. The vendor says Hubble integrates a company’s critical business systems so users at all levels have access to live data—extraordinarily fast. The vendor’s value proposition is that with this type of visibility, everyone can easily understand, manage and predict the business.
Hubble Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||30%|
Hubble Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Hubble Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|
|Supported Countries:||U.S., United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Holland, Nordics, Dubai, South Africa, Brazil|