Great reporting tool to reduce your IT stress.
Overall Satisfaction with Hubble
We use Hubble primarily in the accounting department but our warehouse, operations, and customer service departments also use it. Hubble is a great reporting and data extraction tool for our ERP system which is JD Edwards. It allows our department to write our own reports or run ad hoc queries without requiring the resources of our IT department.
The are many great features including the ability to build complex calculations in your report and creating aging buckets (great for accounts receivable). You can customize the filters to add drop-downs with a limited data selection, create hierarchies in your reports, drill down to a detailed report, conditional formatting, graphing, and many others.
The software has shortened our close cycle by 25% and enhanced our reporting capabilities tremendously.
- Fast retrieval of data saving time with large amounts of data.
- Exporting to Excel allows breaks on a field and will separate files. This is great for creating separate department reports from one report.
- The ability to add calculations eliminates the need to export reports to Excel and then add a formula.
- When you drill down to a linked report, it doesn't run automatically unless you set the users settings to automatically run all reports when opened.
- Named user licensing.
- Hubble shortened our month-end close cycle.
- Hubble has allowed us to provide reports and data for key business decision much faster.
Hubble Feature Ratings
- Retrieve data for month-end close journal entries.
- Financial reporting.
- Exception reports.