Instawork

Instawork Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Instawork is used by my organization across the whole entire company. To my knowledge, it is used to fill in the gaps for staffing whenever we experience issues with excessive calling out from direct employees. As far as I am aware, there have not been any major issues that have arisen or that I can comment on.
  • work/life balance
  • pay schedule
  • experience opportunities
  • Market availability
  • Higher pay for jobs for larger events
I think that Instawork is really great for jobs that are more on the "simple" side where you really do not have to have an expansive knowledge of the position. For example, something along the lines of catering, serving, retail work or anything that can be learned with a quick overview are probably the very best.

Instawork Scorecard Summary

What is Instawork?

Drafted is a network recruiting platform. Whether it's proactive referrals, social sourcing, continuous employee engagement, or outreach at scale, Drafted promises to enable teams to 2x their talent pipeline within 90 days.

Instawork Competitors

Instawork Pricing

Instawork Technical Details

What is Instawork?

Instawork, headquartered in San Francisco, offers a marketplace where employers can find contract work.

Who uses Instawork?

The most common users of Instawork are from Enterprises and the Airlines/Aviation industry.