Entelo is a software-as-a-service recruiting solution built with features such as candidate tracking and searching over 100 million profifles.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Hp/bB/9U3MDQ3Z25KW.pngTelling on EnteloI use Entelo to find the email address and contact candidates who seem viable for my open jobs. Unlike LInkedIn Recruiter, Entelo lets you contact people directly, not through a platform and they find current e-mail addresses. They enable me to create templates with attachments to send to candidates and also recommend when the best time to send the e-mail would be.,Finding e-mail addresses of candidates quickly. Determines the best time for me to send my e-mail. Making it easy to send e-mails by letting me save templates. Letting me see who I've already contacted.,I think that Entelo needs a stronger "reach" when it comes to Indeed resumes. I find it very hard to contact Indeed candidates. If I've scheduled a future e-mail to be sent, I would like Entelo to indicate that they're contacted, even if the contact is pending. Letting me take back an e-mail that will be sent would be nice. Letting me know if I'm sending multiple emails.,10,Great ROI because I am able to contact candidates directly. I am able to contact candidates quickly - reducing agency dependence. Saves me time by having templates.,,LinkedIn Talent, GitHub, GreenhouseGood sourcing product that continues to evolve and get betterCurrently, Entelo is only being used by me. Until recently I was the only recruiter on the team, but our coordinator was recently promoted to recruiter. Entelo allows you to source, find contact information, email candidates, one-click integration with your ATS, and measure email campaigns all from one platform. This allows me to me much more efficient and effective since I'm able to manage the pipeline and engage with candidates while tracking the effectiveness of my messaging from one source.,Email Tracking. You are able to track your open rates, click-thru rates, and reply rates of your email campaigns. This allows you to a/b test different subject lines and bodies of emails to see what really works. Find personal email addresses. Of all the tools that I use Entelo has the highest success rate of finding personal email addresses of candidates. I would say they hit on about 70-80% of the candidates I want to contact and that number increases for tech talent. Entelo pulls from many different data sources across the web to create an Entelo profile of the candidate. You are able to source all these different sources from one platform. You can filter out candidates that are already on one of your Lists (think Projects on LInkedIn Recruiter), previously contacted, previously viewed, founders, and recruiters which is great so you aren't running through the same candidates over and over again. They also have many of the other normal filters likes company, education, company size, etc. They recently launched a new product, Envoy. Entelo Envoy uses artificial intelligence and deep learning to automatically find, nurture and deliver interested job candidates directly to the email inboxes of recruiters.,All the profile information isn't up to date and you always need to click through to their profile links (LinkedIn, GitHub, Angel List, etc.) It doesn't do a great job of pulling profiles from Facebook as you are better off sourcing directly from Facebook. If would be great if they could provide email reporting for the time of day to test the best time of day to email candidates so you can a/b test. Also, it would be great if you could provide response rate by List so you can see out of the 'x' number of candidates on a list, 'y' number of candidates responded. If a candidate doesn't respond to my initial outreach I send multiple follow-up emails so it would good to see how many candidates on my List respond to me. If I were to do that now it would be a very manual process and take too much time. They don't have drip/automated email campaign capabilities. It would be great when I send that initial email to a candidate to have the ability to scheudle follow-up emails based. For example, if the candidate doesn't respond to my initial email within 2 days send follow up email 1, if they don't respond to that email within 2 days send follow-up 2, etc.,10,Entelo saves me a ton of time in being able to manage pipelines, find contact information, and email candidates from one platform.,Hiretual, HiringSolved and CareerBuilder,LeverGet spy-level depth on Entelo! And find great engineers :)About half of our recruiting team of 15 people uses Entelo for our sourcing and prospecting needs. It helps us uncover talent for specific roles that we may not be able to find otherwise. It is particularly helpful for more technical roles, especially engineering and dev roles. It's another repository of information in terms of who has reached out, and when. The data isn't always updated, but we can usually work around that.,Great search functionality and lots of different criteria to filter with The Sonar feature is helpful for passive sourcing and always starting your day with 5 (ideally) qualified candidates It's great when the specific filters work well (e.g. More Likely to Move, Diversity, etc.) The reporting functionalities and charts are helpful to know which kind of messaging is working,Lots of old data and outdated profiles Not a very intuitive UI - the product's peripheries and its overall design could use a lot of work Not easy to track who's been reached out to from each list,6,It's helped us source some really high-quality engineers that we may not have found otherwise. The poor quality data has hindered us in quite a few ways, unfortunately. The Sonar and Envoy features have enabled us to save quite a bit of time by acting as robo-sourcers in off-hours. The ability to schedule emails to be sent at custom, optimal times has been very helpful!,Greenhouse, Mixmax and ZenSourcer,Greenhouse, Google Forms, Slack, Dropbox for Business, GitHub, Lesson.lyFind, contact, track candidatesI use Entelo to search for, contact, and track interactions with candidates. The ability to directly email candidates using templates and auto followups has been very useful. I use this as my primary search tool, and verify data against LinkedIn as a secondary source.,Entelo has emails on file for most technical candidates, and can quickly find new or alternative emails for candidates. Sometimes this takes a few days, but it usually only takes a matter of minutes or seconds. The ability to track my searches and emails send it very helpful, but more so is the ability to see who's read and clicked through on my emails. The new tracking dashboard are even easier to use and read. Customer support is extremely responsive. Usually within seconds, I can reach someone if I have a question or concern.,Candidate profile information (job titles, current company, etc) can be a bit dated and require a verification with LinkedIn. The new Reports page is still needing some work. The stats are very clear and can't be fully interacted with, in that some stats, such as Emails Sent, do not explain whether that's a complete number or a mix of first and follow up. From a candidate's profile, I cannot click on an email in the Activity field to see which address I sent their last reach out to. If I want to know which email I already used that they did not open, I have to go through several additional steps to find which email I already used so that I can try an alternative one.,10,Response rates are much higher, saving me a lot of time. Simple reporting is much easier for sourcers, removing the need for additional activity tracking.,,Rapportive, iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite
Entelo

Entelo Reviews

Entelo
Filter 11 vetted Entelo reviews and ratings
February 05, 2018

User Review: "Telling on Entelo"

• Finding e-mail addresses of candidates quickly.
  • Determines the best time for me to send my e-mail.
  • Making it easy to send e-mails by letting me save templates.
  • Letting me see who I've already contacted.
  • I think that Entelo needs a stronger "reach" when it comes to Indeed resumes. I find it very hard to contact Indeed candidates.
  • If I've scheduled a future e-mail to be sent, I would like Entelo to indicate that they're contacted, even if the contact is pending.
  • Letting me take back an e-mail that will be sent would be nice.
  • Letting me know if I'm sending multiple emails.
Very well suited for sourcing for candidates who get a lot of contacts through LInkedIn and who are professional, like developers and more seasoned professionals. Not as suitable for junior candidates who don't have a huge social media presence because they don't have a lot of e-mails out there to be found.
Read Christine Alling's full review
October 17, 2017

Entelo Review: "Good sourcing product that continues to evolve and get better"

• Email Tracking. You are able to track your open rates, click-thru rates, and reply rates of your email campaigns. This allows you to a/b test different subject lines and bodies of emails to see what really works.
  • Find personal email addresses. Of all the tools that I use Entelo has the highest success rate of finding personal email addresses of candidates. I would say they hit on about 70-80% of the candidates I want to contact and that number increases for tech talent.
  • Entelo pulls from many different data sources across the web to create an Entelo profile of the candidate. You are able to source all these different sources from one platform.
  • You can filter out candidates that are already on one of your Lists (think Projects on LInkedIn Recruiter), previously contacted, previously viewed, founders, and recruiters which is great so you aren't running through the same candidates over and over again. They also have many of the other normal filters likes company, education, company size, etc.
  • They recently launched a new product, Envoy. Entelo Envoy uses artificial intelligence and deep learning to automatically find, nurture and deliver interested job candidates directly to the email inboxes of recruiters.
  • All the profile information isn't up to date and you always need to click through to their profile links (LinkedIn, GitHub, Angel List, etc.)
  • It doesn't do a great job of pulling profiles from Facebook as you are better off sourcing directly from Facebook.
  • If would be great if they could provide email reporting for the time of day to test the best time of day to email candidates so you can a/b test. Also, it would be great if you could provide response rate by List so you can see out of the 'x' number of candidates on a list, 'y' number of candidates responded. If a candidate doesn't respond to my initial outreach I send multiple follow-up emails so it would good to see how many candidates on my List respond to me. If I were to do that now it would be a very manual process and take too much time.
  • They don't have drip/automated email campaign capabilities. It would be great when I send that initial email to a candidate to have the ability to scheudle follow-up emails based. For example, if the candidate doesn't respond to my initial email within 2 days send follow up email 1, if they don't respond to that email within 2 days send follow-up 2, etc.
If you are focused on sourcing any type of talent but especially digital and tech talent then I would recommend using Entelo. If you are more high volume recruiting and you leverage career fairs, job boards, etc. then I wouldn't recommend Entelo.
Read Ed Zetusky's full review
November 10, 2017

Review: "Get spy-level depth on Entelo! And find great engineers :)"

• Great search functionality and lots of different criteria to filter with
  • The Sonar feature is helpful for passive sourcing and always starting your day with 5 (ideally) qualified candidates
  • It's great when the specific filters work well (e.g. More Likely to Move, Diversity, etc.)
  • The reporting functionalities and charts are helpful to know which kind of messaging is working
  • Lots of old data and outdated profiles
  • Not a very intuitive UI - the product's peripheries and its overall design could use a lot of work
  • Not easy to track who's been reached out to from each list
Entelo is a great place to start for someone in a sourcing role on a recruiting team. It would be helpful for anyone diving into a new role where they need to build a candidate pipeline, AND they have very specific parameters to filter down to, in order to seek the ideal candidate. It's not as good as LinkedIn for business-focused roles, we've found. This is because a lot of engineers don't tend to be as receptive in InMail as they are to receiving an email right to their inbox.
Read Andy Lutz's full review
October 13, 2017

Entelo Review: "Find, contact, track candidates"

• Entelo has emails on file for most technical candidates, and can quickly find new or alternative emails for candidates. Sometimes this takes a few days, but it usually only takes a matter of minutes or seconds.
  • The ability to track my searches and emails send it very helpful, but more so is the ability to see who's read and clicked through on my emails. The new tracking dashboard are even easier to use and read.
  • Customer support is extremely responsive. Usually within seconds, I can reach someone if I have a question or concern.
  • Candidate profile information (job titles, current company, etc) can be a bit dated and require a verification with LinkedIn.
  • The new Reports page is still needing some work. The stats are very clear and can't be fully interacted with, in that some stats, such as Emails Sent, do not explain whether that's a complete number or a mix of first and follow up.
  • From a candidate's profile, I cannot click on an email in the Activity field to see which address I sent their last reach out to. If I want to know which email I already used that they did not open, I have to go through several additional steps to find which email I already used so that I can try an alternative one.
If only for the ability to have automatic followup messages sent, this tool is very helpful. Add in the ability to find correct email addresses, send and track emails... this tool is very useful. My Entelo response rate is almost double my LinkedIn message response rate.
Read Tosh Giles's full review

Entelo Scorecard Summary

Job Requisition Management (1)
Company Website Posting (1)
Publish to Social Media (1)
Resume Management (1)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (1)
Candidate Search (4)
Collaboration (2)
6.0
Task Creation and Delegation (1)
Email Templates (4)
User Permissions (1)
Notifications and Alerts (4)
Reporting (4)