Entelo is a software-as-a-service recruiting solution built with features such as candidate tracking and searching over 100 million profifles.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/Hp/bB/9U3MDQ3Z25KW.pngSolid place to find quality candidates and increase diversity in your recruiting efforts.The idea of Entelo was exciting for us as we were looking at an alternative to Linkedin. They told us that it would have candidates that weren't on Linkedin and this was exciting because we felt it would expand our talent pool. It was disappointing that we never found a candidate on Entelo that wasn't on Linkedin and many of the candidates on Linkedin weren't found by Entelo.,Source candidates from many different sites Be able to focus on candidates to help diversity recruiting Ability to see the skills or competencies engineers had,Ability to bulk email candidates using templated forms. They wanted to have each reach out be individual but found it wasn't effective. Build a more comprehensive database of candidates,7,Entelo has been a solid source for finding additional candidates but doesn't quite replace our other sourcing tools like linkedin. They are constantly improving their product and leveraging Data Science and it will be exciting to see where they go.,LinkedIn Talent,Zapier, G Suite, Google Analytics, SlackAbility to contact candidates directlyWe use Entelo at our company to help source for hard to reach candidates, mainly in the software engineering organization. Currently we only have one recruiter seat and I am the primary user. We do the majority of our sourcing through LinkedIn and then use Entelo to find direct emails for applicants and also report on how effective those email reach outs are.,Great for finding emails for software engineering candidates. Great sourcing tool for finding diversity candidates. The reports provided about how emails are doing are useful. It's also a great way to automate reach outs (it sends a follow up if candidate does not respond).,Sourcing through Entelo's candidate database is more limited than looking for candidates on LinkedIn. Sometimes profiles are stale on Entelo's database so I would have to look elsewhere to find the updated information. The database is not a great source for non engineering profiles.,9,We've have made a number of offers through using entelo's reach out tools. It is an expensive license to have. We haven't made any direct hires but we have made some indirect hires through Entelo (candidate referral).,,LinkedIn Talent, LeverEntelo "Souring with ease"I currently use Entelo to source and reach out to passive candidates. I'm using this mostly for our technical/engineering hires but I do also leverage the email reach outs for business roles as well. We're using this currently in recruiting but I do leverage this platform to create review lists for our hiring managers. This is a great way to message and track emails, which is great in regards to the fact that LinkedIn messages are less effective as they were a few years back.,Sourcing passive candidate Emailing candidates directly and setting up drip email campaigns Provide data and analytics on response rates for outbound candidate communication Ease of use when it comes to navagating candidate profiles, inclusing parsing profiles directly in Applicant Tracking systems (ATS),It's a little expensive You have a limited number of outbound emails and profile downloads Sometimes it can take a bit of time for Entelo to give you additional information requests.,9,So far 17% of my hiring for 2018 has come via Entelo Entelo has already paid for itself in the first half of the year. I have not have any negative impacts from using Entelo,,Greenhouse, LinkedIn Talent, Hired, VetteryGood sourcing product that continues to evolve and get betterCurrently, Entelo is only being used by me. Until recently I was the only recruiter on the team, but our coordinator was recently promoted to recruiter. Entelo allows you to source, find contact information, email candidates, one-click integration with your ATS, and measure email campaigns all from one platform. This allows me to me much more efficient and effective since I'm able to manage the pipeline and engage with candidates while tracking the effectiveness of my messaging from one source.,Email Tracking. You are able to track your open rates, click-thru rates, and reply rates of your email campaigns. This allows you to a/b test different subject lines and bodies of emails to see what really works. Find personal email addresses. Of all the tools that I use Entelo has the highest success rate of finding personal email addresses of candidates. I would say they hit on about 70-80% of the candidates I want to contact and that number increases for tech talent. Entelo pulls from many different data sources across the web to create an Entelo profile of the candidate. You are able to source all these different sources from one platform. You can filter out candidates that are already on one of your Lists (think Projects on LInkedIn Recruiter), previously contacted, previously viewed, founders, and recruiters which is great so you aren't running through the same candidates over and over again. They also have many of the other normal filters likes company, education, company size, etc. They recently launched a new product, Envoy. Entelo Envoy uses artificial intelligence and deep learning to automatically find, nurture and deliver interested job candidates directly to the email inboxes of recruiters.,All the profile information isn't up to date and you always need to click through to their profile links (LinkedIn, GitHub, Angel List, etc.) It doesn't do a great job of pulling profiles from Facebook as you are better off sourcing directly from Facebook. If would be great if they could provide email reporting for the time of day to test the best time of day to email candidates so you can a/b test. Also, it would be great if you could provide response rate by List so you can see out of the 'x' number of candidates on a list, 'y' number of candidates responded. If a candidate doesn't respond to my initial outreach I send multiple follow-up emails so it would good to see how many candidates on my List respond to me. If I were to do that now it would be a very manual process and take too much time. They don't have drip/automated email campaign capabilities. It would be great when I send that initial email to a candidate to have the ability to scheudle follow-up emails based. For example, if the candidate doesn't respond to my initial email within 2 days send follow up email 1, if they don't respond to that email within 2 days send follow-up 2, etc.,10,Entelo saves me a ton of time in being able to manage pipelines, find contact information, and email candidates from one platform.,Hiretual, HiringSolved and CareerBuilder,LeverTelling on EnteloI use Entelo to find the email address and contact candidates who seem viable for my open jobs. Unlike LInkedIn Recruiter, Entelo lets you contact people directly, not through a platform and they find current e-mail addresses. They enable me to create templates with attachments to send to candidates and also recommend when the best time to send the e-mail would be.,Finding e-mail addresses of candidates quickly. Determines the best time for me to send my e-mail. Making it easy to send e-mails by letting me save templates. Letting me see who I've already contacted.,I think that Entelo needs a stronger "reach" when it comes to Indeed resumes. I find it very hard to contact Indeed candidates. If I've scheduled a future e-mail to be sent, I would like Entelo to indicate that they're contacted, even if the contact is pending. Letting me take back an e-mail that will be sent would be nice. Letting me know if I'm sending multiple emails.,10,Great ROI because I am able to contact candidates directly. I am able to contact candidates quickly - reducing agency dependence. Saves me time by having templates.,,LinkedIn Talent, GitHub, Greenhouse
Entelo

Entelo Reviews

Entelo
Filter 15 vetted Entelo reviews and ratings
September 21, 2018

Entelo Review: "Solid place to find quality candidates and increase diversity in your recruiting efforts."

• Source candidates from many different sites
  • Be able to focus on candidates to help diversity recruiting
  • Ability to see the skills or competencies engineers had
  • Ability to bulk email candidates using templated forms. They wanted to have each reach out be individual but found it wasn't effective.
  • Build a more comprehensive database of candidates
Well suited:
If you are looking for a sourcing solution outside of Linkedin.
If you are looking to focus your sourcing team on diversity recruiting.
If you are looking to automate parts of your outreach process.
September 21, 2018

Entelo Review: "Ability to contact candidates directly"

• Great for finding emails for software engineering candidates.
  • Great sourcing tool for finding diversity candidates.
  • The reports provided about how emails are doing are useful.
  • It's also a great way to automate reach outs (it sends a follow up if candidate does not respond).
  • Sourcing through Entelo's candidate database is more limited than looking for candidates on LinkedIn.
  • Sometimes profiles are stale on Entelo's database so I would have to look elsewhere to find the updated information.
  • The database is not a great source for non engineering profiles.
I really like using Entelo. I think it is a great tool for reaching out to candidates directly compared to other types of tools. I think it is a great place to source for diversity candidates.

Their database is primarily focused on engineering type candidates so it is not as useful for non tech candidates.
September 21, 2018

User Review: "Entelo "Souring with ease""

• Sourcing passive candidate
  • Emailing candidates directly and setting up drip email campaigns
  • Provide data and analytics on response rates for outbound candidate communication
  • Ease of use when it comes to navagating candidate profiles, inclusing parsing profiles directly in Applicant Tracking systems (ATS)
  • It's a little expensive
  • You have a limited number of outbound emails and profile downloads
  • Sometimes it can take a bit of time for Entelo to give you additional information requests.
Entelo is a great tool for both large and small recruiting teams. I use this with Linkedin Recruiter Light which is nice because I do most of my sourcing through the platform but can toggle between Entelo and LinkedIn. I like to leverage the Entelo Chrome extension so I can go straight to Entelo via a tab on the Linkedin UI. Entelo is less effective if you are not going to be actively souring candidates.
October 17, 2017

Entelo Review: "Good sourcing product that continues to evolve and get better"

• Email Tracking. You are able to track your open rates, click-thru rates, and reply rates of your email campaigns. This allows you to a/b test different subject lines and bodies of emails to see what really works.
  • Find personal email addresses. Of all the tools that I use Entelo has the highest success rate of finding personal email addresses of candidates. I would say they hit on about 70-80% of the candidates I want to contact and that number increases for tech talent.
  • Entelo pulls from many different data sources across the web to create an Entelo profile of the candidate. You are able to source all these different sources from one platform.
  • You can filter out candidates that are already on one of your Lists (think Projects on LInkedIn Recruiter), previously contacted, previously viewed, founders, and recruiters which is great so you aren't running through the same candidates over and over again. They also have many of the other normal filters likes company, education, company size, etc.
  • They recently launched a new product, Envoy. Entelo Envoy uses artificial intelligence and deep learning to automatically find, nurture and deliver interested job candidates directly to the email inboxes of recruiters.
  • All the profile information isn't up to date and you always need to click through to their profile links (LinkedIn, GitHub, Angel List, etc.)
  • It doesn't do a great job of pulling profiles from Facebook as you are better off sourcing directly from Facebook.
  • If would be great if they could provide email reporting for the time of day to test the best time of day to email candidates so you can a/b test. Also, it would be great if you could provide response rate by List so you can see out of the 'x' number of candidates on a list, 'y' number of candidates responded. If a candidate doesn't respond to my initial outreach I send multiple follow-up emails so it would good to see how many candidates on my List respond to me. If I were to do that now it would be a very manual process and take too much time.
  • They don't have drip/automated email campaign capabilities. It would be great when I send that initial email to a candidate to have the ability to scheudle follow-up emails based. For example, if the candidate doesn't respond to my initial email within 2 days send follow up email 1, if they don't respond to that email within 2 days send follow-up 2, etc.
If you are focused on sourcing any type of talent but especially digital and tech talent then I would recommend using Entelo. If you are more high volume recruiting and you leverage career fairs, job boards, etc. then I wouldn't recommend Entelo.
Read Ed Zetusky's full review
February 05, 2018

User Review: "Telling on Entelo"

• Finding e-mail addresses of candidates quickly.
  • Determines the best time for me to send my e-mail.
  • Making it easy to send e-mails by letting me save templates.
  • Letting me see who I've already contacted.
  • I think that Entelo needs a stronger "reach" when it comes to Indeed resumes. I find it very hard to contact Indeed candidates.
  • If I've scheduled a future e-mail to be sent, I would like Entelo to indicate that they're contacted, even if the contact is pending.
  • Letting me take back an e-mail that will be sent would be nice.
  • Letting me know if I'm sending multiple emails.
Very well suited for sourcing for candidates who get a lot of contacts through LInkedIn and who are professional, like developers and more seasoned professionals. Not as suitable for junior candidates who don't have a huge social media presence because they don't have a lot of e-mails out there to be found.
Read Christine Alling's full review
November 10, 2017

Review: "Get spy-level depth on Entelo! And find great engineers :)"

About half of our recruiting team of 15 people uses Entelo for our sourcing and prospecting needs. It helps us uncover talent for specific roles that we may not be able to find otherwise. It is particularly helpful for more technical roles, especially engineering and dev roles. It's another repository of information in terms of who has reached out, and when. The data isn't always updated, but we can usually work around that.
  • Great search functionality and lots of different criteria to filter with
  • The Sonar feature is helpful for passive sourcing and always starting your day with 5 (ideally) qualified candidates
  • It's great when the specific filters work well (e.g. More Likely to Move, Diversity, etc.)
  • The reporting functionalities and charts are helpful to know which kind of messaging is working
  • Lots of old data and outdated profiles
  • Not a very intuitive UI - the product's peripheries and its overall design could use a lot of work
  • Not easy to track who's been reached out to from each list
Entelo is a great place to start for someone in a sourcing role on a recruiting team. It would be helpful for anyone diving into a new role where they need to build a candidate pipeline, AND they have very specific parameters to filter down to, in order to seek the ideal candidate. It's not as good as LinkedIn for business-focused roles, we've found. This is because a lot of engineers don't tend to be as receptive in InMail as they are to receiving an email right to their inbox.
Read Andy Lutz's full review
October 13, 2017

Entelo Review: "Find, contact, track candidates"

I use Entelo to search for, contact, and track interactions with candidates. The ability to directly email candidates using templates and auto followups has been very useful. I use this as my primary search tool, and verify data against LinkedIn as a secondary source.
  • Entelo has emails on file for most technical candidates, and can quickly find new or alternative emails for candidates. Sometimes this takes a few days, but it usually only takes a matter of minutes or seconds.
  • The ability to track my searches and emails send it very helpful, but more so is the ability to see who's read and clicked through on my emails. The new tracking dashboard are even easier to use and read.
  • Customer support is extremely responsive. Usually within seconds, I can reach someone if I have a question or concern.
  • Candidate profile information (job titles, current company, etc) can be a bit dated and require a verification with LinkedIn.
  • The new Reports page is still needing some work. The stats are very clear and can't be fully interacted with, in that some stats, such as Emails Sent, do not explain whether that's a complete number or a mix of first and follow up.
  • From a candidate's profile, I cannot click on an email in the Activity field to see which address I sent their last reach out to. If I want to know which email I already used that they did not open, I have to go through several additional steps to find which email I already used so that I can try an alternative one.
If only for the ability to have automatic followup messages sent, this tool is very helpful. Add in the ability to find correct email addresses, send and track emails... this tool is very useful. My Entelo response rate is almost double my LinkedIn message response rate.
Read Tosh Giles's full review

Entelo Scorecard Summary

Job Requisition Management (1)
Company Website Posting (1)
Publish to Social Media (1)
Resume Management (3)
4.1
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (2)
3.0
Candidate Search (7)
Applicant Tracking (1)
Collaboration (4)
6.0
Task Creation and Delegation (3)
4.7
Email Templates (7)
9.2
User Permissions (3)
6.0
Notifications and Alerts (6)
Reporting (7)