IQNavigator is a workforce management software solution.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/1J/Tc/2CD0KVZ5LIAH.pngDependable and effective, but a bit outdated.IQN is used by my organization as a provider portal to one of our biggest clients, they use it to manage all contractors. I use it personally to track time for contractors, coordinate billing, invoicing and as a source of information for requisitions and business opportunities. I can easily review the staff assignments through their work orders, and reporting. We also use it to coordinate interviews and documents in the selection process, it's the go-to tool for all things related to our services, I wish more clients would use IQNavigator.,Time tracking, documentation and approval flow. Billing reports, hour reports. Reporting in general. Document, track and approve/reject contractor candidates through the tool. Coordinate interviews and enter price/resume in candidate profiles. Market place for providers, job opportunities and email notifications. Invoice reporting is easy to use. It makes it easy to add additional payments related to the contractors, through a simple process. Everything is logged. Great security.,Though I love the new UI—great job—I believe the forms and the whole UX using the search options could improve. Make it more intuitive. New UI, same old gray submenus. Keep working on the front end and modernize all elements.,9,It allows us to budget properly using its calendar for invoicing. It allows us to document and justify billable labor and keep track/records. It presents us with sales opportunities through job opportunities.,NICE Actimize and Workday Business Process Framework,NICE Actimize
IQNavigator

IQNavigator Reviews

IQNavigator
Filter 4 vetted IQNavigator reviews and ratings

Roy Zumbado Cognuchz profile photo
February 26, 2019

IQNavigator Review: "Dependable and effective, but a bit outdated."

• Time tracking, documentation and approval flow.
  • Billing reports, hour reports. Reporting in general.
  • Document, track and approve/reject contractor candidates through the tool. Coordinate interviews and enter price/resume in candidate profiles.
  • Market place for providers, job opportunities and email notifications.
  • Invoice reporting is easy to use.
  • It makes it easy to add additional payments related to the contractors, through a simple process.
  • Everything is logged.
  • Great security.
  • Though I love the new UI—great job—I believe the forms and the whole UX using the search options could improve. Make it more intuitive.
  • New UI, same old gray submenus. Keep working on the front end and modernize all elements.
It's a good tool, easy to use (once you understand it), but not very intuitive, I believe for it to get to the next level, they should focus on improving the user experience, and revamp the complete front end of the tool, for a fluent, user-friendly and effective experience. The handling of all this data should not be as complicated.
Read Roy Zumbado Cognuchz's full review

IQNavigator Scorecard Summary

About IQNavigator

IQNavigator is a workforce management software solution.