IQNavigator is a workforce management software solution.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/1J/Tc/2CD0KVZ5LIAH.pngIQNavigator ReviewI used IQNavigator at my past company in which I was a recruiter for a recruitment agency. We used this across the entire organization and outside offices daily as a vendor management software. This allowed us to work with clients on the full lifecycle of a candidate and have full visibility into how many candidates have been seen, sent, submitted, etc. It allowed us to address the problem of working with outside vendors and also transparency in the recruitment process.,End to end visibility throughout an entire process. Works well for any size organization. Reporting which has helped us develop spreadsheets and future data for meetings and recruitment processes. Customizing and flexible for all users and training.,Mobile friendly capability. Quick links could be useful for such a dynamic software so that you can find information easily and train others.,9,Positive reporting functions Visibility from start to finish Storing data from vendors and candidates information,Fieldglass VMS,Fieldglass VMS, Frontline Recruiting & Hiring
IQNavigator

IQNavigator Reviews

IQNavigator
Filter 4 vetted IQNavigator reviews and ratings
March 29, 2018

"IQNavigator Review"

• End to end visibility throughout an entire process. Works well for any size organization.
  • Reporting which has helped us develop spreadsheets and future data for meetings and recruitment processes.
  • Customizing and flexible for all users and training.
  • Mobile friendly capability.
  • Quick links could be useful for such a dynamic software so that you can find information easily and train others.
IQNavigator is excellent in a recruitment capacity and working with outside vendors as it allows for complete visibility into the process from start to finish. It ultimately allows our senior partners to also see where the budget is being spent on this tool and what we have gained from using it quarter after quarter. I think it might be less appropriate outside of recruitment or vendor relations. In my current role, we do not use it but I had used it actively and daily in my past position.

IQNavigator Scorecard Summary

About IQNavigator

IQNavigator is a workforce management software solution.