IQNavigator Reviews

Roy Zumbado Cognuchz profile photo
IQN is used by my organization as a provider portal to one of our biggest clients, they use it to manage all contractors. I use it personally to track time for contractors, coordinate billing, invoicing and as a source of information for requisitions and business opportunities. I can easily review the staff assignments through their work orders, and reporting. We also use it to coordinate interviews and documents in the selection process, it's the go-to tool for all things related to our services, I wish more clients would use IQNavigator.
  • Time tracking, documentation and approval flow.
  • Billing reports, hour reports. Reporting in general.
  • Document, track and approve/reject contractor candidates through the tool. Coordinate interviews and enter price/resume in candidate profiles.
  • Market place for providers, job opportunities and email notifications.
  • Invoice reporting is easy to use.
  • It makes it easy to add additional payments related to the contractors, through a simple process.
  • Everything is logged.
  • Great security.
  • Though I love the new UI—great job—I believe the forms and the whole UX using the search options could improve. Make it more intuitive.
  • New UI, same old gray submenus. Keep working on the front end and modernize all elements.
It's a good tool, easy to use (once you understand it), but not very intuitive, I believe for it to get to the next level, they should focus on improving the user experience, and revamp the complete front end of the tool, for a fluent, user-friendly and effective experience. The handling of all this data should not be as complicated.
Read Roy Zumbado Cognuchz's full review

IQNavigator Scorecard Summary

About IQNavigator

IQNavigator is a workforce management software solution.