Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Resetting passwords remotely..
- Locking or wiping a device.
- Pushing new apps out to all or one iPad.
- Controlling what apps are installed on the iPads.
- I wish that Jamf would also handle Android Devices.
- I can push enterprise/company purchased apps to our employees out in the field without ever touching the iPad.
- I can set restrictions on company devices.
- I can view device health in real time.
- I can lock or wipe a device remotely.
- I would like to see some more advanced functions for the iOS supervised mode. Maybe pushing iOS updates? Right now we can only see if it requires an update, but can't schedule an update time, etc.
- I would like to see Jamf Now work with Apple to allow apps with in-app purchases that can be used with Jamf Now. Right now some apps don't have two versions available in the app store (a full version, and a free version with in-app purchases), so the single version free app with in-app purchases can't be used across our enterprise environment. :(
- They could do with a better lost device activation lock. Currently, you can only lock a device from being erased and re-setup if you associate an icloud account with it and turn it on to find the lost device.
Jamf Now, for Macs that are bound to a directory service, does not work. This was a major disappointment to us. They recommend Jamf Pro, which doesn't seem like a good solution when the pricing is higher and requires more devices to be paid for. I don't think this is a good business decision on Jamf's part just to get functionality for Directory Bound devices...
- Centralized inventory tracking.
- The ability to push apps to devices.
- Enhanced security by way of specific policies.
- The ability to deploy to Mac desktops/laptops.
- The ability to push iOS updates remotely.
- The ability to restrict iOS updates remotely.
- Remote support for the iOS device via Jamf Now.
Jamf Now Scorecard Summary
What is Jamf Now?
Jamf Now, formerly Bushel, is a cloud-based Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution for iPads, iPhones, and Macs in the workplace. According to the vendor, Jamf Now makes device management accessible and affordable for everyone, so businesses can support their users without help from IT.
Jamf Now helps configure settings on all Apple devices quickly and consistently over the air and allows users to manage their devices by centrally deploying apps anytime from anywhere. Jamf Now can be used to ensure the sensitive company information their employees access on their Apple devices remains secure. Companies can enforce passcodes and encryption over the air. They can also remotely lock or wipe a device.
The vendor’s value proposition is that Jamf Now makes it easy to set up, manage and secure Apple devices anytime from anywhere.
Jamf Now Screenshots
Jamf Now Video
Jamf Now Downloadables
Jamf Now Integrations
Jamf Now Competitors
Jamf Now Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
$2 per month per Mac or iOS device. First 3 devices are free. Price per month per device, billed monthly. No minimum. Cancel at any time; no questions asked. As your needs change, add or remove devices. We bill you based on current number of managed devices.
Jamf Now Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Jamf Now Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese|