We and our clients have used Kaleido to build a consortium in the financial services industry. The Kaleido platform and the incredible team behind it have been our one-stop shop for blockchain-as-a-service solutions.
- Ease-of-use (e.g. fast and intuitive onboarding)
- Security (e.g. customized security control, advanced security built in, and high degree of expertise on Kaleido team)
- Plug-and-play solutions and flexibility (e.g. large library of ready-to-go "Kaleido Services")
- Third-party integrations and partnerships (e.g. Corda, AWS, Azure, Hyperledger Besu, etc.)
- Would like to see Kaleido ramp up their marketing/visibility so that they have more name recognition with new clients.
Kaleido is well-suited for all consortiums-as-a-service and blockchain-as-a-service use cases. Specific areas where we believe Kaleido can shine through: ecosystem development, payment networks, trade finance, shipping and logistics, government and multilateral partnerships, and electronic data interoperability. Our clients are also using or considering Kaleido in other areas. Clients working with AWS, Azure, Corda, and Hyperledger Besu will benefit from Kaleido's extensive services, integrations, and partnerships. More broadly, Kaleido seems to be a great choice whenever technical sophistication, an easy-to-use interface, and pre-integrated services are needed in a blockchain-based consortium.
Their customer support has been very strong throughout the implementation.