- MicroStrategy has widgets that allow you to display data using elaborate and complex graphs such as maps, microcharts, thermometers, etc.
- The same dashboards can also be viewed on the web by users who don't have mobile devices.
- For mobile, MicroStrategy has created unique selectors that are more suited for smartphones and tablets.
- MicroStrategy uses the features of mobile devices such as accelerometers to select different views and change the display when the device is tilted or rotated. In addition you can use inputs such as the camera to read barcode data and enter inventory data into the database.
- Can't think of any cons. They have invested a great deal in their mobile and are definitely the best at it.
MicroStrategy Mobile Scorecard Summary
About MicroStrategy Mobile
MicroStrategy Mobile Screenshots
MicroStrategy Mobile Competitors
MicroStrategy Mobile Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
MicroStrategy Mobile Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese|