Reviews (1-3 of 3)
February 02, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Microstrategy Mobile App is mainly being used by the retail stores and the functional leads for the stores across the board. It is used to track real-time sales and inventory.
- It is a stable platform (it does not generate errors or allow the user to go into an 'outside road') when using the application. It also provides very appealing and interactive ways to use the information. It leverages iOS functionality.
- Web-based function allowing for flexibility and ease of access from varying locations.
- Most of our experience is with iPad and it does a good job there, it gives us a lot of opportunity to WOW our internal leaders. The platform flexibility is a good selling point. Allows us to make changes without having to recompile and go to Apple every time we have an update.
- More documentation of communication between the layers of the infrastructure so security discussions can better be facilitated.
- Reloading the data when you reboot the server takes time depending on the infrastructure.
- It can also be a bit slow due to the amount of data we have, but that's more of a data problem.
- I have not been able to figure out how I can control table joins within reports, so I have to create free form SQL reports, which is messy to upkeep.
Read this authenticated review
One of best business intelligence enterprise reporting tools, it has loads of rich features available to the business user with ease of use and advanced analysis in a single end-to-end solution. I like MicroStrategy's simplicity in creating complex multi-pass SQL reports, visualizations over varied data sets, and the breath of areas in which the product can be used. I like mostly everything. I think there are some remaining improvements that could be done in the area of data visualization.
MicroStrategy is used by my department and the Marketing department for KPIs.
Read this authenticated review
It is well suited for or complex KPI, and to visualize the data with extraordinary graphics.
February 10, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
Executives use it to look at a couple of dashboards - one for KPI and another geographic one that shows the performance of stores using different colored circles on a map.
- MicroStrategy has widgets that allow you to display data using elaborate and complex graphs such as maps, microcharts, thermometers, etc.
- The same dashboards can also be viewed on the web by users who don't have mobile devices.
- For mobile, MicroStrategy has created unique selectors that are more suited for smartphones and tablets.
- MicroStrategy uses the features of mobile devices such as accelerometers to select different views and change the display when the device is tilted or rotated. In addition you can use inputs such as the camera to read barcode data and enter inventory data into the database.
- Can't think of any cons. They have invested a great deal in their mobile and are definitely the best at it.
Read Alex Andekian's full review
It is well suited for data that needs to be displayed on a map.
MicroStrategy Mobile Scorecard Summary
About MicroStrategy Mobile
MicroStrategy Mobile Screenshots
MicroStrategy Mobile Competitors
MicroStrategy Mobile Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
MicroStrategy Mobile Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese|