Motus Reviews

Jarrod Mobley | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 19, 2020

Motus is great!

I have used mileage trackers for expenses in the past, but nothing compares to Motus. Motus makes it extremely easy to manage your mileage by automatically tracking your drive time for you. I am able to focus on my job and not spend hours putting in my mileage for the week. I absolutely love Motus.
  • Saves time by automatically tracking mileage for me.
  • Easily submit mileage at the end of the month.
  • Easy to edit mileage if needed.
  • Drains your phone battery.
I can speak from experience as a remote sales representative. Tracking mileage cuts into my time that could be spent on prospects and submitting more business.
Read Jarrod Mobley's full review

Motus Scorecard Summary

About Motus

Motus is a mobile workforce planning and optimization tool. It is designed to make field service agents more productive, and make mobile service operations more profitable. The cloud-based platform automatically captures mileage, and plans optimized routes. It integrates vehicle reimbursement, personal-use of fleet vehicles, T&E expenses and CRM entries. The vendor says Motus can be used to improve cost management, reduce risks, increase visibility & control and ensure compliance.

Motus Technical Details