We used it for our managed services and as a collocation site at Andover, MA and San Jose, CA. We worked with them to host our hardware for SAAS offering for our application. We purchased power and network from them along with remote hand services.
- Remote hand services often pretty responsive and good follow through
- Shipping and handling was never an issue at Navisite facility for our hardware orders
- Managed services were also very competent to address issues within short amount of time
- San Jose facility power outage caused damage to company's credibility, this should not occur again being 7x24 facility and backup generator
- Avoiding too many management changes will help create good connection with individuals for sustained harmony
Clarify before hand any additional charges for remote hand and arrangement/SLA for remote hand. Negotiate well on these terms as they tend to be more flexible around this. Clarify shipping and handling charges if any.