We currently are using [OpenText] RightFax to manage all inbound faxing for each location. We are also using [OpenText] RightFax to manage all outbound faxing for end users. End user have a dashboard were they can see all of there fax traffic as well has any other account that they are a delegate on. They have the ability to easy transfer faxes as needed. The inbound traffic is integrated with a document management system that prevents us from having to print out faxes.
- Can easy transfer faxes between end users
- Faxes can be sent straight to email
- Very easy to setup and manage
- Better details on failed fax messages
- Drag and drop ability to transfer faxes
- Integration with G Suites
[OpenText] RightFax is a great way to eliminate the need of physical fax machines and the need for analog lines to manage these faxes. When the Internet is down [OpenText] RightFax workflow becomes useless so a secondary network is required if you decide to eliminate physical fax machines completely. It the long run it saves time and money of paper/maintenance on physical machines.