Overall Satisfaction with OpenText RightFax
We use [OpenText RightFax] to renew prescriptions and order new ones as well. We currently use this product in the hospital and also in the Doctors offices. Having the managers administer their users is great as it frees us up to manage the system itself. Once [OpenText] Rightfax is setup [it] is easy to use.
- The customer routing inbound fax traffic
- Gateway to the new RightFax 2100 gateway
- Ability to verify Faxes
- Being able to upgrade this product
- Make it easier for users to verify the faxes
- Working with support could use improvement.
- I am not evolved in this info.
- It takes a lot of resources to manage this product.
- It is cheaper than other solutions.
Do you think OpenText RightFax delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OpenText RightFax's feature set?
Did OpenText RightFax live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of OpenText RightFax go as expected?
Would you buy OpenText RightFax again?