Oracle Access Management is being utilized across the whole organization to offer enterprise access control across on-premises and cloud applications. Single sign-on capability on this software allows team to simplify access without having to remember the logins. Security feature is another great aspect that enhances data governance.
- Multi-factor authentication on company applications and services enables that data is not accessed by third-party users. MFA is available in multiple methods such as TOTP, SMS and email authentication.
- By increasing login requirements reduces risks for users based on location, devices and behavior of the user when access is suspected to be high-risk.
- By accessing company data from company on-premises and cloud applications, we are able to save time, which improves productivity.
- The cost is a bit expensive for small and mid-sized companies.
- Changing master password doesn’t apply automatically in all third-party services and applications.
Oracle Access Management best suits all scenarios in any organization where IT applications and services are used. However, I would recommend business users in small and mid-sized companies to look for an alternative since the subscription cost can be extremely high. It’s okay for enterprise corporations to implement this, since it will help them access interlinked data from multiple on-premises and cloud applications in one tool.
Not yet, but I'm interested in Oracle user groups