I have used the Oracle database since last year and it helps our team save a huge amount of data in an excellent way. It has a very good support team as well a large community which can help us to set up an existing project or event a new project. Oracle 12c database can handle large-scale workloads.
- Oracle database has ability to store large scale of data.
- It can support any kind of scenario with any label of system.
- Encryption and security is the key features of Oracle database 12c.
- It has some issues [when] performing local unit testing in personal edition.
- It is costly if we will go for cloud.
- Need license for some features.
It is very scalable and it gives us backup for everything. Because of this feature, we (as a developer) can do any R&D if required. It is very stable so we can get any type of help. It has a recovery feature also which we used recently for my project. It is very easy to recover.