Overall Satisfaction with Oracle MySQL Cloud Service
I have used the Oracle database since last year and it helps our team save a huge amount of data in an excellent way. It has a very good support team as well a large community which can help us to set up an existing project or event a new project. Oracle 12c database can handle large-scale workloads.
- Oracle database has ability to store large scale of data.
- It can support any kind of scenario with any label of system.
- Encryption and security is the key features of Oracle database 12c.
- It has some issues [when] performing local unit testing in personal edition.
- It is costly if we will go for cloud.
- Need license for some features.
- It has ability to handle [a] huge [amount of] data and give [the] best performance
- Easy to write PL/SQA queries
- Secure and encryption option
It has the most stable database. It smoothly supports [a] huge [amount of] data. Security-wise it is best among them. It is a very large community and has well-defined documentation, which can support [during the] implementation of the Oracle database. We can easily scale up servers whenever [we] change our requirements. Oracle12c is best for large-scale projects like banking and retails.
Do you think Oracle MySQL Cloud Service delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle MySQL Cloud Service's feature set?
Did Oracle MySQL Cloud Service live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle MySQL Cloud Service go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle MySQL Cloud Service again?
It is very scalable and it gives us backup for everything. Because of this feature, we (as a developer) can do any R&D if required. It is very stable so we can get any type of help. It has a recovery feature also which we used recently for my project. It is very easy to recover.