We've been using PageUp for recruitment initiatives. We constantly need to find specific professionals for mid-term projects and the …
PageUp is being used to recruit members into the university as well as updating current job positions. PageUp has been really useful as a …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PageUp, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
5 people want pricing too
PageUp, headquartered in Melbourne offers a suite of talent management tools to help businesses attract, engage, and retain high performing teams and deliver measurable results. PageUp provides exceptional hiring and engagement experiences with Recruitment Marketing (sophisticated content management, marketing automation and candidate relationship management), Recruitment Management, Onboarding, Learning, Performance, and Succession tools.
An Introduction Video on PageUp Talent Mobility
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We've been using PageUp for recruitment initiatives. We constantly need to find specific professionals for mid-term projects and the software is very useful considering our needs. It helped us to think, design, and manage the entire process with no need [for] other tools such as Excel, Google Forms, etc. Actually, our process is much more efficient and easier to manage.
- Automated workflow is very helpful and flexible
- Reports and analytics for a complete view of each process
- Very friendly and easy-to-use
- At first reporting and analytics were a bit confusing, but then we got used to it.
- It would be great to have tools to make easier the deployment of simple and quick recruitment process, reducing the learning curve to use the product.
- A version in Portuguese would make everything easier for us.
I think it can be very helpful and generate great ROI if you are a big company with a lot of recruitment processes running. It provides a centralized management view and a lot of resources/features. It can be too much and become hard to manage if you have spot and urgent demands, since it takes time to start getting results from the system, considering its learning curve.
PageUp is being used to recruit members into the university as well as updating current job positions. PageUp has been really useful as a holistic system throughout the entire university. We use it for position numbers, keeping track of employees, and more. Ultimately, we find that PageUp has been one of the best softwares.
- It has the ability to be easy to use and has multiple components that make it easy to quickly find employees.
- I really enjoy using PageUp because once you're trained in it, it's very easy to use.
- It's especially strong in being able to organize manage positions and you're able to put as much information as you need on the job descriptions.
- I think that PageUp could use improvement in the fact that sometimes the page shuts down on me when I'm typing up job positions.
- A con would be that sometimes, the system can be really slow at times.
- Another con would be that the system can be confusing if you aren't trained in it. You need training to be able to use it.
It's well suited for HR purposes and I think it's also very strong for recruitment reasons. However, it can be very confusing if you're not trained in it. I don't think it's appropriate for anything other than HR. For example, it would not be conducive for accounting, but it is conducive when a department needs to quickly find an employee.