Page Up Review
January 22, 2019
Page Up Review
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with PageUp
PageUp is being used to recruit members into the university as well as updating current job positions. PageUp has been really useful as a holistic system throughout the entire university. We use it for position numbers, keeping track of employees, and more. Ultimately, we find that PageUp has been one of the best softwares.
- It has the ability to be easy to use and has multiple components that make it easy to quickly find employees.
- I really enjoy using PageUp because once you're trained in it, it's very easy to use.
- It's especially strong in being able to organize manage positions and you're able to put as much information as you need on the job descriptions.
- I think that PageUp could use improvement in the fact that sometimes the page shuts down on me when I'm typing up job positions.
- A con would be that sometimes, the system can be really slow at times.
- Another con would be that the system can be confusing if you aren't trained in it. You need training to be able to use it.
- It has had a positive impact on our business objectives because we have been able to find great employees.
- It also allows us to quickly find employees in the case there are payroll issues, so it increases business objectives.
- It does have a negative impact in the sense that there can be duplicate employees so it can be difficult to make sure you have the right employees.
It's well suited for HR purposes and I think it's also very strong for recruitment reasons. However, it can be very confusing if you're not trained in it. I don't think it's appropriate for anything other than HR. For example, it would not be conducive for accounting, but it is conducive when a department needs to quickly find an employee.