Percona Server for MongoDB
Percona Server for MongoDB
Being an open-source solution, it makes it easy for us to use it in research projects. In our Research department, we have been using the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Percona Server for MongoDB, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Percona Server for MongoDB is a free and open-source drop-in replacement for MongoDB Community Edition. It combines all the features and beneﬁts of MongoDB Community Edition with enterprise-class features from Percona. Built on the MongoDB Community Edition, Percona Server for MongoDB provides ﬂexible data structure, native high availability, easy scalability, and developer-friendly syntax. It also includes an in-memory engine, hot backups, LDAP authentication, database auditing, and log redaction.
- Supported: Hot backups
- Supported: LDAP authentication
- Supported: Auditing and log redaction
- Supported: Profiling Rate Limit
- Supported: Percona Memory Engine storage engine
- Supported: Improve data security
- Supported: Encrypted WiredTiger storage engine
- Supported: MongoDB Community Edition
- Supported: SASL authentication plugin
- Supported: Kubernetes Operator
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Being an open-source solution, it makes it easy for us to use it in research projects. In our Research department, we have been using the Percona Server for MongoDB as an alternative for MongoDB and for the implementation of solutions-oriented to big data because it offers great performance to process large amounts of data.
- High performance
- Integration with other tools and services
- Big data projects oriented
- High availability and scalability
- The learning curve makes it a bit tricky to use at first.
- Documentation is an aspect to improve, especially for people who are just starting out.
- At the interface level, the user experience could be improved.
It offers good support for the implementation of solutions in the public and on-premises cloud and integration with other services such as Hashicorp Vault for data encryption. One of the main advantages is the ease of configuration, in addition to offering transaction support for the different operations and scalability of the servers.
It offers good support for the implementation of solutions in the public and on-premises cloud and integration with other services such as Hashicorp Vault for data encryption. Also, it offers support for different compatible programming languages such as C, C ++, Java, as well as offering good support for the persistence of schema-free data and the possibility of saving data in memory.