Reviews (1-5 of 5)
1. its value the ability to look at trending data history.
2. Great monitoring tools and it's free
3. Has an easy and simple solution for complex databases
5. Best for alert solution for MYSQL and MongoDB.
"Metrics Monitor" & "Query Analitycs" are two interesting functionalities that allow us to detect problems in the performance of our queries, in addition to providing proactive information on possible performance problems in the future if what it shows us reaches the production teams with those that interact with our clients or the administrators of our company. The set of graphics and elements to select gives us great ease when configuring the dashboard to our liking and covering many of the company's needs.
- Measure the time and performance of queries made in a database
- Integration with tools like Prometheus with the aim of storing information based on time
- Monitor our databases in the cloud, as well as optimize the performance of the database, improving the usability of customer applications
- It would be interesting to add support to more monitoring tools and improve the notification system so that there are more customization options.
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Scorecard Summary
What is Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM)?
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free, open-source database monitoring and management solution. It helps enterprises reduce complexity and simplify management, while optimizing performance and improving the security of business-critical database environments - on-premises or in the cloud. It provides thorough time-based analysis for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB servers to ensure that your data works as efficiently as possible.
PMM allows users to identify the issues that impact a business. A single platform, PMM aims to simplify management and reduce complexity. It helps users optimize databases by allowing users easily find, fix, and prevent issues with scaling, bottlenecks and potential outages, with tools to improve data security and reduce risk of data exposure. The vendor states PMM is used by thousands of organizations around the globe to manage their complex database environments.
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Screenshots
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Video
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Downloadables
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Integrations
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Competitors
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Free and open-source
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|