- Change orders: great way to send and document official communications to subs and clients.
- Drawings: always good to have drawings and info readily available.
- A lot of steps, tad confusing
- Very in-depth, not necessarily a con, but requires a lot of information
- Well suited: distributing information and collecting and keeping data
- Less suited: quickly trying to process something or get info to subs
Prolog Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Prolog software is a construction project management solution for contractors and other AEC firms, providing a complete system of record for managing project information, from the field to the back office. Designed by construction professionals for construction professionals, Prolog is built for project managers accountable for construction costs, scope and schedules, and for project teams responsible for the successful delivery of projects. Prolog offers Desktop, Web and Mobile solutions, allowing contractors and their teams to work online or offline, and in the office or out in the field.
Prolog Technical Details