Redwood Reporting automatically delivers critical report output, when, where and how it is needed most. This is to eliminate the frustration, wasted time, and errors associated with manually accessing, calculating and mapping pieces of information from disparate systems and data...
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Redwood Reporting automatically delivers critical report output, when, where and how it is needed most. This is to eliminate the frustration, wasted time, and errors associated with manually accessing, calculating and mapping pieces of information from disparate systems and data sources.
Redwood Reporting provides:
- Browser-based access to reports from virtually any application
- Push and pull options so that users have instant access to new and historical report content when needed
- Optional analysis, decollation, and conversion of report content before distribution to support business and security rules
- Automatic assembly of sections from disparate reports sources into personalized, unified documents for distribution via email or publication
- APIs for easy integration with existing business applications and instant content access
- Administration of report access through security tools already within the user enterprise
- Supported: Application independent
- Supported: Proven, streamlined conversion from legacy solutions
- Supported: Flexible security models that facilitate easy integration with your existing environment
- Supported: Seamlessly integrates with other Redwood solutions
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, AWS hosted|
- [It] has [a] default report.
- [It] has a section where you can create reports by making queries in SQL.
- It has a Dashboard window where you can schedule reports in real time of the executions of the jobs or chains.
- It has a positive impact for the different managements since they can obtain their reports on a daily basis and in case any job fails on a recurring basis they can make decisions.