Sapling

Sapling Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Peter Suter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sapling has been a great find for me in writing good content for emails and websites. A great dashboard with good customer support makes it more reliable. I would definitely recommend this software to other organizations. The best feature that makes Sapling a reliable and great platform is its customer support. I love to use this superb software.
I'm an engineering manager and I find Sapling to be incredibly useful for my external-facing emails. Whether I'm responding to a third-party partner or a prospective candidate, Sapling acts as a secondary proofreader for me and gives me confidence in my communications. There are also times when I need to help our customer support team in addressing a direct technical issue with a customer. I'm able to leverage Sapling while on Zendesk to craft a well thought out response to customer concerns.

Sapling Scorecard Summary

What is Sapling?

Sapling is an AI-driven writing assistant designed to help professionals compose more on-point messaging for happier customers, from Sapling Intelligence in San Francisco.

Sapling Pricing

Sapling Technical Details

What is Sapling?

Who uses Sapling?

The most common users of Sapling are from Enterprises and the Financial Services industry.