WeTransfer in the Netherlands offers a large file transfer service which includes up to 20 GB transfer with its Pro service, as well as 100 GB of cloud storage.WeTransfer Delivers!WeTransfer is used across the whole organization for various purposes - in AR we use it to send large invoice files, in sales they use it to send pitches and contracts, and our IT department uses it to send various technical reports with large amounts of data. WeTransfer is extremely useful due to the attachment size limit in Outlook. Even if IT lifts the restriction for outgoing messages, there is no guarantee that the recipient will be able to receive a large file via email. WeTransfer eliminates this problem entirely.,WeTransfer is very fast for uploading & downloading. WeTransfer allows you to see if the document was opened by the recipient & how many times. WeTransfer allows you to password protect documents. WeTransfer is extremely secure & safe to use.,The file size limit is 2GB unless you get the premium account. Files are deleted after 7 days unless you have a premium account. Large file uploads may fail unless you have a very strong internet connection.,9,WeTransfer has helped us keep our DSO down by being able to provide invoice copies to our customers immediately. Most of these files are too large for Outlook, so we either need to use a file transfer service or send via postal mail. WeTransfer is obviously the quicker & more efficient option.,Dropbox,ZoomInfo, Vantiv, Salesforce Community Cloud,No,Price Product Features Product Usability,I feel that we did an adequate amount of research & stand by our decision. Would not do anything different.,Uploading files to share Creating a URL to lead to the documents you wish to share Password protecting a document,uploading an extremely large file,10Send Files Quick and Easy with WeTransfer!With my business VGSoundtrackGuy Music, I hire musicians to do help me with various projects. And most of the time, the files I send them are over 1GB. Enter WeTransfer! WeTransfer's free service allows you to send up to 2GB of files to up to 20 email addresses. They also allow you to set a password to the download for protection as well as a download expiration/delete date. This is great as using regular GMail or Yahoo mail isn't as secure.,Allowance for files up to 2GB. This is unique as I don't know of many free temporary file hosters that allow more than 1GB. No registration. I can upload, add my recipient emails and send! No lengthy registration or wait for moderation account approval. Just upload and send! It's $0.00! Free! There is a Paid version but the Free 2GB version is just fine for our needs!,We wish the Password and Expiration date features were NOT exclusive to the Paid version of WeTransfer.,10,When we've had our BETA testing programs for our products, we always used WeTransfer to send our BETA version of our products. Doing this using WeTransfer was free and we also didn't have to worry about unauthorized people later down the road downloading these versions as WeTransfer deletes the files after a small number of days.,MediaFire, MEGA and Dropbox,MediaFire, Dropbox, MEGA
WeTransfer

WeTransfer Reviews

WeTransfer
Filter 4 vetted WeTransfer reviews and ratings
Aubrey Dixon profile photo
July 12, 2018

User Review: "WeTransfer Delivers!"

• WeTransfer is very fast for uploading & downloading.
  • WeTransfer allows you to see if the document was opened by the recipient & how many times.
  • WeTransfer allows you to password protect documents.
  • WeTransfer is extremely secure & safe to use.
  • The file size limit is 2GB unless you get the premium account.
  • Files are deleted after 7 days unless you have a premium account.
  • Large file uploads may fail unless you have a very strong internet connection.
I would definitely recommend WeTransfer - especially the paid version. I feel like all of the shortcomings with the free service (file size limit & content deletion after 7 days) are all fixed when you upgrade your account, and the service is not very expensive. It only costs $12/monthly or $120/annually. WeTransfer makes it so easy to send files, and the additional features such as creating a link to your content & password protection are great. Very straightforward & easy to use.
Read Aubrey Dixon's full review
Daryl Wise Jr. profile photo
July 14, 2018

Review: "Send Files Quick and Easy with WeTransfer!"

• Allowance for files up to 2GB. This is unique as I don't know of many free temporary file hosters that allow more than 1GB.
  • No registration. I can upload, add my recipient emails and send! No lengthy registration or wait for moderation account approval. Just upload and send!
  • It's $0.00! Free! There is a Paid version but the Free 2GB version is just fine for our needs!
  • We wish the Password and Expiration date features were NOT exclusive to the Paid version of WeTransfer.
Yahoo, Gmail and etc. aren't so friendly with 1GB+ files. So WeTransfer is a life saver when I need to send big files quickly and for free!
Read Daryl Wise Jr.'s full review

Video files (2)
Audio files (2)
Access control (2)
User and role management (1)
File organization (1)