Brief but Dazzling Glimpse of New WorkAs a one-person shop, eight of the twelve companies I represent provide Wiredrive for me to use in sales. While my clients acknowledge Wiredrive as the gold standard in delivery methods, I enjoy the ease of manipulating the spots and previewing the finished piece. I also like the fact that I can change or update the link after it has been sent. Thus, it addresses the problem of last minute changes and updates. I also keep links as templates so that if I need a particular style or line up, I can reference a previous link.,Wiredrive organizes the content for easy selection for reels. I am also able to add a reel while I am previewing it - this saves time. Wiredrive's tech support is remarkable: someone with a name calls me back immediately with easily understood solutions. The techs are patient, as well, and I never feel rushed or unschooled. The analytics are priceless in timing my follow up. Knowing or not knowing if someone has viewed the work or forwarded the link to team mates allows me to be timely and effective,The greatest problem I have with Wiredrive is the interaction with iTunes for screening in a group. The download protocol and rearrangement of the spots is awkward.,10,Positive timing on follow up, thus increased sales efficiency. Positive flexibility in updates and changes. Swift almost real time delivery allows content to be viewed during discussions.,Get-A-Reel,Simian,Ad Beast,Propriety systems,Vendor implementedWiredrive is a brilliant system and highly recommended by Dark Energy FilmsWe use Wiredrive to manage and share all of our media online. It is used within the whole company and shared with non Wiredrive users and Wiredrive users alike.,Constructing reels to showcase work. Online media management, meaning easy access whenever or wherever you are. Provides a platform for media to be directly downloaded by any recipient - Wiredrive and Non Wiredrive users.,Bulk delete is certainly something to be looked at. This could be made easier. Thumbnail customisation on project folders. Thumbnail customisation for videos stored.,9,Very positive. Easier workflow. Increased employee efficiency,vimeo,slateWiredrive or BustWiredrive is being used throughout the organization to provide a point of reference internally and with our clients as to what content is running on digital networks we service vs. what content is archived. We also utilize Wiredrive for the approval process since so many parties/agencies are involved. Due to the number of clients, digital displays, and daily content updates, we needed something user friendly, fast, and easily accessible.,Provides many options for file previews. Links can be created and shared amongst parties that do not have access/an account, and permissions to these files can be easily added/removed. Approval and feedback features make it possible to receive very specific information, to the frame and second marker, which helps immensely avoid any miscommunications. Customization of sub-folder directories and organization by client preference is pivotal.,Copy feature for files. I often need to copy a file to more than one additional folder and cannot do this easily, nor quickly at the moment.,9,Constant client visibility and peace-of-mind Increased efficiency,Marketing Central,Widen Media Collective,Widen,9Wiredrive Rocks!I have used Wiredrive since practically its inception. They are an amazing team of very smart and friendly people. The system is extremely robust and has a very intuitive and gorgeous design. The engineering and sales teams have always taken my feedback to heart and have actually made many improvements over the years, based on user feedback and suggestions. A great company all around. Highly recommended. A+,Content Management Client Presentation,Active Directory Authentication,10,All positive. Users and clients love it!,Interdubs,FTP,10Wiredrive: Why we use itWiredrive is used in a few different ways for my company. We have an online database of all our work as well as individual project sections for each of our clients. Wiredrive is used for client and internal review as well as a marketing tool. With the database, or library, we are able to create presentations, customize how they will look and review all content before sending them out for reviews, proposals, RPFs, etc. Wiredrive is an all-in-one online storage site for our company's client and marketing needs.,An easy to use and in-depth online library for our work. Fully customizable, we can add tags/credits to each piece of work for further organization and sorting. The project side of Wiredrive is perfect for our clients needs. We are able to upload all required work to one place and send out customizable presentations to each client with their own logo. Interfacing with new or prospective clients is easy with the customizable presentations.,Having the library and project as different sides, may result in having to upload the same file multiple times. For instance, you want to have a comprehensive library with all your finals, but also want the final in the associated project folder- you cannot share the same source file, you have to upload it twice and take up space. Having 'hidden' files from clients. Other providers allow for a section in each project folder where you can upload temp files or internal review files that the client cannot see.,10,Since starting with Wiredrive we have been able to maintain an online library for proposal purposes. When potential clients ask to see some of our work, we employees and freelancers can now go to our branded Wiredrive page to find videos they need- they no longer have to go through our broadcast operations manager. This has allowed for faster and easier reviewing by our clients. They all love being able to log into a website and see the days updates on their videos/commercials.,WorkZone,10
Wiredrive

Wiredrive Reviews

Wiredrive
Filter 5 vetted Wiredrive reviews and ratings
Ann Asprodites profile photo
June 03, 2015

Wiredrive Review: "Brief but Dazzling Glimpse of New Work"

• Wiredrive organizes the content for easy selection for reels. I am also able to add a reel while I am previewing it - this saves time.
  • Wiredrive's tech support is remarkable: someone with a name calls me back immediately with easily understood solutions. The techs are patient, as well, and I never feel rushed or unschooled.
  • The analytics are priceless in timing my follow up. Knowing or not knowing if someone has viewed the work or forwarded the link to team mates allows me to be timely and effective
  • The greatest problem I have with Wiredrive is the interaction with iTunes for screening in a group. The download protocol and rearrangement of the spots is awkward.
The companies with whom I work that do not use Wiredrive use Simian, Get-A-Reel and in one case, a proprietary platform designed in house. These systems are not as fast, the content not as well organized and the analytics not revealing. These are the issues I bring up with these companies and the questions I would pose to a prospective user.
Read Ann Asprodites's full review
Jonny Beck profile photo
May 14, 2015

Review: "Wiredrive is a brilliant system and highly recommended by Dark Energy Films"

• Constructing reels to showcase work.
  • Online media management, meaning easy access whenever or wherever you are.
  • Provides a platform for media to be directly downloaded by any recipient - Wiredrive and Non Wiredrive users.
  • Bulk delete is certainly something to be looked at. This could be made easier.
  • Thumbnail customisation on project folders.
  • Thumbnail customisation for videos stored.
Wiredrive is well suited to anyone who wants a platform online to store and share their work. Film production companies would really benefit, as well as creative individuals that are sharing their work with others.
Read Jonny Beck's full review
Stefanie Manning profile photo
September 11, 2014

User Review: "Wiredrive or Bust"

• Provides many options for file previews. Links can be created and shared amongst parties that do not have access/an account, and permissions to these files can be easily added/removed.
  • Approval and feedback features make it possible to receive very specific information, to the frame and second marker, which helps immensely avoid any miscommunications.
  • Customization of sub-folder directories and organization by client preference is pivotal.
  • Copy feature for files. I often need to copy a file to more than one additional folder and cannot do this easily, nor quickly at the moment.
EASE OF USE...our clients are not always involved in the technical aspects of our industry, so being able to easily and quickly access information/files is extremely important. It's difficult to use Wiredrive for a client with numerous digital displays though, in terms of file moving and uploading, but it is key for organizational purposes.
Read Stefanie Manning's full review
Sal Allababidi profile photo
September 08, 2014

User Review: "Wiredrive Rocks!"

• Content Management
  • Client Presentation
  • Active Directory Authentication
Wiredrive is suitable for client presentation and in files management area.
Read Sal Allababidi's full review
Daniel Joyce profile photo
July 28, 2014

User Review: "Wiredrive: Why we use it"

• An easy to use and in-depth online library for our work. Fully customizable, we can add tags/credits to each piece of work for further organization and sorting.
  • The project side of Wiredrive is perfect for our clients needs. We are able to upload all required work to one place and send out customizable presentations to each client with their own logo.
  • Interfacing with new or prospective clients is easy with the customizable presentations.
  • Having the library and project as different sides, may result in having to upload the same file multiple times. For instance, you want to have a comprehensive library with all your finals, but also want the final in the associated project folder- you cannot share the same source file, you have to upload it twice and take up space.
  • Having 'hidden' files from clients. Other providers allow for a section in each project folder where you can upload temp files or internal review files that the client cannot see.
Wiredrive works perfectly for gathering and maintaining a well organized online library for proposals and review purposes. The biggest 'want' my company has with Wiredrive is for an added folder/location within each project that will allow for internal review only and not give access to that folder to users marked as "client" or similar.
Read Daniel Joyce's full review

Task Management (1)
Resource Management (1)
Gantt Charts (1)
Scheduling (1)
Workflow Automation (1)
Team Collaboration (1)
Support for Agile Methodology (1)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (1)
Document Management (1)
Email integration (1)
Mobile Access (1)
Timesheet Tracking (1)
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (1)

About Wiredrive

Wiredrive is a cloud-based media sharing service targeted at advertising, entertainment and consumer marketing companies from Wiredrive in Marina Del Rey, California with offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and London. With its emphasis on these industries, its focus is on rapid file uploading, storing and sharing, previewing files and confirming delivery, rapid alerts signaling receipt and approval (or disapproval) feedback, a data network ensuring large files are ready and viewable over great distances, data security, and strong mobile accessibility.

Pricing is two-tiered. The Business tier is a one-size-fits-most-possibly-maybe standardized comparator to the Enterprise tier, which is customizable except that it must be greater in scope and capacity than the Business tier, and customized support is available. A free trial is available and there is no setup cost.