Not the best experience
https://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsAccurate BackgroundUnspecified54101
Celine Mechain profile photo
August 16, 2019

Not the best experience

Score 1 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Accurate Background

We have chosen Accurate Background for employment check of our candidates worldwide. This is a compliance requirement to review new hires background (identification and criminal history for the last few years). Accurate Background has been chosen as they could guarantee checks around the globe. We have been using their services for almost a year now.
  • Ability to undertake background screening worldwide
  • The screening process on the US side took 4+ months to be implemented even though there was no specific request or difficulty on our side: we have a very basic need that Accurate Background is supposed to be implementing easily.
  • Twice in the past Accurate Background's reports have shown blank records ... for people with a criminal history.
  • I receive on a regular basis from Accurate services emails asking for more information. But sometimes this email is not for me but for the candidate. And you never know what complementary information is required. You just receive an email stating "we need more information". You have to chase them to know what they need.
  • I have recently received a message stating that a search is complete. When you open the record, you realize the search has been abandoned. There is a sentence at the end of it stating that you have received an email from their services.... when you have received nothing.
  • All the above shows that there is minimum interaction with real people from their services, that their automatic messages are not complete nor accurate, and that their search results just cannot be trusted.
  • Using Accurate has been an unnecessary painful experience so far.
Accurate Background has some competitors that are more costly on the international side of searches.
While using Accurate Background services, one should not think they are paying for a service that will save them time.
The only reason why I am using Accurate Background is that it is a compliance requirement in our organization and I would change without hesitation if I could.

Accurate Background Feature Ratings